Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone 4 abyss on Wed. Nite

I used to love abyss so much and I used to be there at least 2x a week for like 6 months, but now i just dont like it anymore. I think Manny is an awesome DJ, but the crowd keeps getting worse and worse. There is something trashy about that place now, that never was before. Maybe its b/c i'm older now, cuz after you hit 21 and go to places that are 21 to get in, places that are 18 to get in just arent the same anymore.

Sounds like an Ex promoter whos just pissed cause they can no longer get in for free, no longer get free drinks, and are no longer known at the venue... There's nothing Trashy about abyss... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and free to pick where they hang out... but calling our "home" trashy is asking for trouble...

Originally posted by themcmattyc

Sounds like an Ex promoter whos just pissed cause they can no longer get in for free, no longer get free drinks, and are no longer known at the venue... There's nothing Trashy about abyss... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and free to pick where they hang out... but calling our "home" trashy is asking for trouble...

Question MC Matty C...are you queer. What kind of a loser homo posts his pic in a sig holding liquor bottles? Either you are under 21 and think drinking is this amazing taboo thing or you are really really GAY.

anyway,

I'm down for Abyss on Wed. Saw Kosta (from Abyss) at Merge saturday night. So I'll be coming by with a nice little crew on wed.

Kosta P

the question is kosta p...will you get fired from another venue? im far from queer, and far from underage there skippy... for those who were there, they know what the pics are from... A great party w/ danny T at abyss.. the bottles were what was left afterwards...that and my huge bar tab... so stop by abyss wednesday and say hello... most cpers who talk shit on here never show their face... you cant miss me, ill have a drink waiting... to everyone else... See you Wednesday!!! God i need a chicken Wrap about now!!!

Hope Everyone comes out tommorow night for The Wildlife Anniversary Party and the Industry Party also. Dont forget next week is My BDAY Bash. Anyone that mentions BINOYS BDAY at the Guestlist gets comped admission and into the Right VIP section. Anyone else that needs a list for this wed or any other abyss nightm just ask for Binoys List.

Oh and Matty C is not gay nor is he underage, hes a good kid, come to the club and meet him in person, im sure hell take care of you.

Originally posted by themcmattyc

the question is kosta p...will you get fired from another venue? im far from queer, and far from underage there skippy... for those who were there, they know what the pics are from... A great party w/ danny T at abyss.. the bottles were what was left afterwards...that and my huge bar tab... so stop by abyss wednesday and say hello... most cpers who talk shit on here never show their face... you cant miss me, ill have a drink waiting... to everyone else... See you Wednesday!!! God i need a chicken Wrap about now!!!

Let the Drama begin, Bitch first off I havent been fired from the past venues i've worked. Second do something about them caterpillar eyebrows. I'll be at Abyss tomorrow with my foot up your ass bitch. See ya punk ass. Many people know who I am I'm sure someone will be kind enough to point me out. If you got the balls come up and say hi.