Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone 4 abyss on Wed. Nite

Originally posted by ecdsbc63

why do people have to b hard asses and start drama.. why cant we all jus party .. :laugh:

Cause some people like me are just assholes that love to start shit. Why you got a problem with that.

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" <------ Last person that said that had the living piss beat out of him!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Cause some people like me are just assholes that love to start shit. Why you got a problem with that.

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" <------ Last person that said that had the living piss beat out of him!!

Careful bro.....Make sure you know who your talkin to before you talk. Just lettin you know. Not Starting anything just lettin you know.

Originally posted by binoys

Careful bro.....Make sure you know who your talkin to before you talk. Just lettin you know. Not Starting anything just lettin you know.

I met you at Metro the night Manny was spinning.

I could give two fucks who this bitch is. If he's gonna talk shit I'll keep the Drama going.

im not tryin to start a fight.. i jus dont want to have drama at a place where i represent ownership ..and i dont think anything bad will happen to me at abyss.. im not the type to talk shit i jus want the ppl who come to the club to party without the tough guys .. if u wanna start drama do us a favor and dont bring the shit with u on wednesday .. u cant do anything to me at abyss.... :D

Originally posted by ecdsbc63

im not tryin to start a fight.. i jus dont want to have drama at a place where i represent ownership ..and i dont think anything bad will happen to me at abyss.. im not the type to talk shit i jus want the ppl who come to the club to party without the tough guys .. if u wanna start drama do us a favor and dont bring the shit with u on wednesday .. u cant do anything to me at abyss.... :D

Ask Kosta or Manny I'm not a tough guy or walk around with that attitude. As far as me not being able to do anything to you at Abyss... I'm not a bully I don't go punching peoples faces in or anything like that (unless some one does something to me and a message board does not constitute any form of harm. Trust me my feelings are not hurt from wharever anyone writes on this board)

PS Sexyinthecity I'm not a promoter. Thanx

i wont even comment... wont give you the time.. and i have no desire to find you... you do nothing for me, and will never be beneficial to me... and you will never earn respect enough for me to even acknowledge you... therefore, who cares about you.. however, if you got something to say, you will have no problem finding me... ps, the eyebrow thing? are we 5 again? please.. at least come up with something origional... Abyss tonight... Dean they have no idea!!! and i would never let anything happen!!! the abyss people are family... hey beanie!!! i heard your shout out in marks mix the other day on some website!!! hahaha

Ask Kosta or Manny I'm not a tough guy or walk around with that attitude. As far as me not being able to do anything to you at Abyss... I'm not a bully I don't go punching peoples faces in or anything like that (unless some one does something to me and a message board does not constitute any form of harm. Trust me my feelings are not hurt from wharever anyone writes on this board)

PS Sexyinthecity I'm not a promoter. Thanx

Well, sounds that way. Plus it was a genral comment not directed at anyone in particular.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Seriously, this whole fkin forum is DRAMA - by the way, all of you leave Kosta alone, he is the MAN!!

Aww, Thanx Babe. As for these losers, I cant beleive they are employed by Abyss. I have the utmost respect for Kosta and Demetri as well as Manny Im suprised they deal with imbeciles like these.

whatever man all im sayin is i jus want everyone who comes out tonight to have a good time , i dont like to fight bout stupid things..i definently dont want any drama tonight its gonna b way to good of a nite... so lets enjoy it ...matty and kosta jus let it go ..who cares.. i dont want any shit goin down in that place ...matty u kno how i feel bout the club

Aww, Thanx Babe. As for these losers, I cant beleive they are employed by Abyss. I have the utmost respect for Kosta and Demetri as well as Manny Im suprised they deal with imbeciles like these.

HUH?? WTF......Why are you callin me an Imbecile and a loser?? I just asked you to watch what you say to a certain person......And Yeah im the one you met at Metro When i was with Manny. Hes one of my Best Friends so i dont think hell appreciate you callin me an inbecile or whatever your saying, ......Everyone come to the club tonight and just HAVE FUN.....Fuck all this drama.

Binoy,

I know Kosta wasnt calling you an Imbecile and a loser. He was referring to MCmatty c. From the way he posts on this board, it seems he has a huge ego. I havent meet him in person so he might be a cool guy but from his posts, he is an ass. You and Joe are class acts and represent Abyss respectively.

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by binoys

Oh by the way if anyone Needs A comp for Wed night Just ask for My List(BINOYS LIST) B4 11pm if your over 21...If your under then its half price.

good attemp to calm this post down.......Oh yea...Binoys list is OPEN....

See you tonight...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Binoy,

I know Kosta wasnt calling you an Imbecile and a loser. He was referring to MCmatty c. From the way he posts on this board, it seems he has a huge ego. I havent meet him in person so he might be a cool guy but from his posts, he is an ass. You and Joe are class acts and represent Abyss respectively.

:hat: :hat:

Brian cleared that up. Binoys and I have cleared things up through pm's. Curb MC Matty C's fingers on what he types before he gets me going again.