Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fliz77

Don't say i didnt warn ya....

Lable SUB USA

Release date around AUGUST 6th.

Choo choos rmx is off the hook,

if you were lucky enough to pick up the promo out there last month then you are good.

"You think your so clever clever"

Originally posted by mane

Lable SUB USA

Release date around AUGUST 6th.

Choo choos rmx is off the hook,

if you were lucky enough to pick up the promo out there last month then you are good.

"You think your so clever clever"

I got the original but i've heard great things about Harry Choo Choo's mix...can't wait to hear that and his remix of Winks "freaK"

Harry's got another song comin this summer with a big buzz ...i think its called love is a drug or somethin like that...

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

I got the original but i've heard great things about Harry Choo Choo's mix...can't wait to hear that and his remix of Winks "freaK"

Harry's got another song comin this summer with a big buzz ...i think its called love is a drug or somethin like that...

Fliz

Some more recent material this man is doing is a song called "Shiny Disco Balls"

THis man has been doing good stuff, my alltime faviorate from him is Disco Babies from Outerspace and Night at the Black.

Thanks for the update Fliz I will look out for Freak and the other song you mentioned. BTW he will be spinning at Deco Lounge this Thursday night.

Mane