Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Weekend Review!!!

I know it's a little late but I never made it to work yesterday because of how great this weekend was. Started off Friday at Merge, George you are simply an animal, thank you so much for everything. Place was slow while I was there but Teo was playing some sick beats. Headed over to XS around midnight, XS was a little busier then Merge but not much. Santana was also playing some good stuff and threw in some great old school. Thanks to Ceotter's other half, I was wasted!!! Saturday was Tempts of course, what can I say, 3 weeks into the summer and Denny has amazed every week. My Love is Your Love was definitely the highlight of the night, never seen a place go so nuts. The only negative thing I have to say about Tempts Saturday is where was Lynn, bring her back damnit!!! Sunday started at Surf, Sergio you are the best, as always a true class act. Kirk and Sal Parm were both off the hook. Headed over to Tempts around 11, Richie Santana was off the hook. Thanks for playing Damnit Janet, one of my favorite classics! Until next week...

Joey Joe..... I made it to work, physically, mentally, not here at all.... Friday did local because I figured Saturday and Sunday would be messy.... WOW, was I right:D Saturday headed down to the shore with the girls, all aready to party(Jsen7 is a WUSS) Got down and headed to Merge, George, Itold you, no more hiding:pint: Pleasure as always..... I was in good company with, Jaremino, Tizzah, Laurie, xxsplashxx, Piro8, Neena16 and I am sure I have left off a few, sorry.... Head over to Temps and it was nicely crowded, but not to packed. JJ, sorry about that:(. BMW I love you, even though you were making fun of me:mad: I was not looking, I was having fun!!!!! Ceetotter, thanx for the Dolphin, it was great:tongue: Club Angel, Club Kitty, Emmit, Cigs, TrickDaddy, TempsKid, Ridntheshortbus(directions aren't our friend...lol) In the bathroom, of course, nice to meet CGM, LesDig, and Blondymu. CGM and LesDig, even nicer than Joey and Tempskid said.... Blondymu, too funny that I have partied with you before..... Head to afterhours, next thing you know, it's time for Surf. Thanks Sergio. Bounced around and fun. I was off to Belmar for a lil D'Jais action.

It's only the third week right?????