Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP

merkie

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new to CP and want to get acquainted.

I am a 5'6 blonde who enjoys long walks on the beach and having romantic convos who is looking for compatible mate with same interests...J/K

BUT, I love to party and have a good time (and I am a 5'6 blonde).

So, hope to talk to many of you soon.:rolleyes:

Hello again. Welcome to the board.

Please ignore the women on the board they're a bunch of egotistical, selfserving............ I'll stop but I swear one more word about the guys on this board and damn it's on!!!! So far Nourishment has comments, Malanee has comments, Mills has comments, Tini has comments - hey wait a minute - why do we hang out with you women???? :rolleyes:

Anyways - welcome....... and good luck getting work done

Originally posted by MadamMillie

welcome! ignore the boys on this board...they're all a bunch of cp-addicted horndogs:D

seriously though, they're scary, STAY AWAY!!!!

pfffft! I beg to differ. If anything stay away from millie. I've heard horrible stories about her and her strap-on. WATCH OUT!!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

pfffft! I beg to differ. If anything stay away from millie. I've heard horrible stories about her and her strap-on. WATCH OUT!!

OMG!!!!! if anything, stay away from the boy-who-wears-makeup-and-dances-in-leopard-print!!! :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

So far Nourishment has comments, Malanee has comments, Mills has comments, Tini has comments - hey wait a minute - why do we hang out with you women????

pussyeater.gif

that's why

Originally posted by sauvee88

Hello again. Welcome to the board.

Please ignore the women on the board they're a bunch of egotistical, selfserving............ I'll stop but I swear one more word about the guys on this board and damn it's on!!!! So far Nourishment has comments, Malanee has comments, Mills has comments, Tini has comments - hey wait a minute - why do we hang out with you women???? :rolleyes:

Anyways - welcome....... and good luck getting work done

OK - so I turn my back for like a minute to get some actual work done and THIS is what I get?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Welcome to the board..

Whats this about Millie and a strap-on?

I thought you said you didn't do freaky shit like that Millie?

Originally posted by pluryou

Hello, this board is very cool if you havn't noticed. I myself am kinda new. If you get to meet these people before I do..your lucky..I'm still trying due to people like therunner. :D LOL Have fun posting!

I miss one meet-up that I said I was going to be at and I get this kind of treatment, this isn't fair.

Originally posted by eggmok

i'm still debating it . . .

pvd and exit, isn't that an oxymoron . . .

well i will be up there. i already have my ticket and i've never been to exit. i keep hearing i'm going to have a horrible time but its PvD - what can I say?

Let me know if you decide to go. I haven't seen you since Miami.

:(

Originally posted by MadamMillie

i DONT

these freaks are trying to ruin mah reputation!!!!!

and kuro, like you get any:rolleyes:

:D

Millie's just mad cuz I refused to let her use the strap on on me.