Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Spirit Of This Board Lately, I Must Say.........

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

okay so it's teresa, chrishaolin, pip and I...........who else?

::pip's buying::

;)

Starbryte will be there too she can't post today because she's laying on the beach.....must be nice to have off!!!!!

These are going to be celebration shots because Tyco passed his test.....tequila or crackhouse????? Decisions decisions..... :D

Originally posted by teresadf

Starbryte will be there too she can't post today because she's laying on the beach.....must be nice to have off!!!!!

These are going to be celebration shots because Tyco passed his test.....tequila or crackhouse????? Decisions decisions..... :D

just name the time and bar and im there! i got first round! :)

ah good! I was starting to doubt Starbryte's existence...........

I don't care where but hopefully I'll be alive by 12:00! Happy hour kicks my ass..........:D

Originally posted by chrishaolin

sounds great to me!! ill most likely be there from happy hour friday so just look for me passed out somewhere in that area.

I'll be with him...........

just pour the shots down my throat........

I'll be with him...........

just pour the shots down my throat........

Hey Mikey - I will be making my Djais debut for the summer so I am in for some shots!!!!!

Teresa - You have to let me know when you'll be down so I can come to your house first or we can meet somewhere first!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Hey Mikey - I will be making my Djais debut for the summer so I am in for some shots!!!!!

Teresa - You have to let me know when you'll be down so I can come to your house first or we can meet somewhere first!

haaha. you should meet the guys she lives with. they're REALLY friendly :laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

haaha. you should meet the guys she lives with. they're REALLY friendly :laugh:

Pip I don't live with those guys.....they are in the front house and we are the NICE girls in the back house! :tongue:

Lauren we will make plans to meet up Friday at some point. I will e-mail you my address. :)

Tyco and chrishaolin don't seem like they can hang.....we might need to change the time of our shot meetup.....LOL!!!!! :D

Lauren we will make plans to meet up Friday at some point. I will e-mail you my address. :)

:D

Cool...YAY!..my other roommates might join us as some point too during the night! I will talk to ya before Friday!

oh shit! I was starting to think we were gonna have to pry you away from SS! ;)

nice.........hey you're welcome to stop in my place if you want; it's right across from Teresa's.........in fact, maybe you all should stop in before Djais so I can show Teresa who can and can't hang!

you got my celly right? :D

nice.........hey you're welcome to stop in my place if you want; it's right across from Teresa's.........in fact, maybe you all should stop in before Djais so I can show Teresa who can and can't hang!

Cool.....I am pretty much up for anything! I think my other roommates might come join me too!

I think I just have your old #..pm me your new one sometime this week!

And Teresa- get that couch ready...there is no way my ass is making it back to seaside!

Pre-game at Tyco's.....sounds like a plan! :D

Cool.....I am pretty much up for anything! I think my other roommates might come join me too!

I think I just have your old #..pm me your new one sometime this week!

And Teresa- get that couch ready...there is no way my ass is making it back to seaside!

:D