Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Spirit Of This Board Lately, I Must Say.........

Originally posted by latinaz

Im either wearing another hat or a bandana.., Dont know yet!! Cant wait

you can wear bandanas in Djais? I thought you couldn't........or at least guys couldn't...........:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Hi guys I am back from Belmar, and now I am ready to go back again in two more days!!! It was VERY nice to be at the beach since Monday... :shades2:

This thread got me sooooo excited for Friday, I can't wait to do shots with all of you guys... clubangel I am so excited you are going to make your Djais appearance!!! :D And Tyco I finally get to meet you after all these weekends... LOL!!!!

We are going to have so much fun this weekend, but yeah Teresa you are right maybe we need to make our shot meetup earlier since we KNOW Chris might not be able to hang that late. :laugh: :laugh:

Chris a few Fridays ago at DJais at like midnight: "Take this beer away from me!!!" :drunk:

Tyco I think a pregame at your house should be in the definite plans for this Friday!!!

lmfao!!! :laugh: i had to get rid of that thing i started to feel like i was on a rotating dance floor

Originally posted by chrishaolin

i started to feel like i was on a rotating dance floor

I think the whole town of Belmar rotates on the weekends... :drunk: that would explain why we all fall all the time!!!

anyway yes the camera will be out in full force, I can NOT wait to take pictures like crazy! (teresadf you are in charge of making sure I don't DROP the camera and expose the film like I have done the past two times... :( )

I think the whole town of Belmar rotates on the weekends... :drunk: that would explain why we all fall all the time!!!

anyway yes the camera will be out in full force, I can NOT wait to take pictures like crazy! (teresadf you are in charge of making sure I don't DROP the camera and expose the film like I have done the past two times... :( )

Ill bring a disposable camera too!!!

I will hold the camera tomorrow night! :D