Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More Vinyl??????????

Has anyone gotten the scoop on Vinyl?????

One of my friends told me they are changing the name/owner........

I haven't been in the club scene very long, but this is one of my favorite clubs.......

Any news on what the new look is going to be??? Or are they going to keep the same evil, dark, dungeon like ora we all love so dearly........

Guest saleen351

ITS GONNA BE "ARC" YOU KNOW, The Association for Retarded Citizens.:laugh: Cause you got to be wacked out of your mind on drugs to go there and listen to that crap....

long live tech!!!!!!

Maybe I am whacked.......... but the music is sick..........

I dont think too many people who have been there too hear a Howell set live will argue that the music is sick.......

I have never left the club before 8am....... it just gets better as the night goes on.......

Just out of curiosity, what is your choice club outside the shore scene?????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Maybe I am whacked.......... but the music is sick..........

I dont think too many people who have been there too hear a Howell set live will argue that the music is sick.......

I have never left the club before 8am....... it just gets better as the night goes on.......

Just out of curiosity, what is your choice club outside the shore scene?????

hey i was just busting balls, never been there but no reason to go there... fuck DT i'm all about tech now..

out side of the shore since i moved to florida, I'm all about Space. if you saw piccouto at space this past friday you would of seen the best set ever played... also space serves 24 hours and the sun comes up on the patio, its phat...

No offense taken........

Seriously though, you should try it at least once........ I promise Howell or Tenaglia will not let you down........

The crowd is all amped up and gets you goin.....

No dress code either, which is really nice.........

If you do go........ Look for the Wizard and the Fairy........ too funny........ this couple is out every time I have been there........ dressed up in costumes, buggin out with the crowd.......

No place like this around.........

Has anyone gotten the scoop on Vinyl?????

One of my friends told me they are changing the name/owner........

I haven't been in the club scene very long, but this is one of my favorite clubs.......

Any news on what the new look is going to be??? Or are they going to keep the same evil, dark, dungeon like ora we all love so dearly........

the name has changed, yet fridays will still be known as BE YOUSELF @ Vinyl with DT....ARC on saturdays (many talented djs showcased on this night)....and BODY AND SOUL on sundays.....they're changing the sound system to Phazon and is changing the decor somewhat.......check out june 29th Tenaglia vs Howells, get there early!:D

Guest saleen351

No offense taken........

Seriously though, you should try it at least once........ I promise Howell or Tenaglia will not let you down........

The crowd is all amped up and gets you goin.....

No dress code either, which is really nice.........

If you do go........ Look for the Wizard and the Fairy........ too funny........ this couple is out every time I have been there........ dressed up in costumes, buggin out with the crowd.......

No place like this around.........

i'm sure its a great time, but i have way too many friends that don't like it..Plus no Beer and Liquor is not for me...