Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

New mix on AG

It's been over a month since the last one. I got a bit lazy with the recording and spinning in general, but this should get me back on track.

The mix is called Sung - Sick Funk. PM me if you want a cue sheet for Nero. If you don't know what a cue sheet is, then don't worry about it.

Tracklisting:

1) Photon Inc. - Generate Power (Brancaccio & Aisher Dub)

2) Shuffle Inc. - Remember New York (Lexicon Avenue Remix)

3) Lexicon Avenue - Why Are You Here

4) Gardner and Thomas - Control (Blackwatch Distressor Dub)

5) Shmuel Flash - Chilling Moments

6) Spartak - Swallows and Amazons (Dark Driver Remix)

7) KMC - I Feel So Fine (Mara Vocal Remix)

8) Kylie Minogue - Love at First Sight (Scumfrog Remix)

9) Saeed & Palash - Watching You

10) Danny Howells and Dick Trevor - Kinky Funk

11) Ocean Wave - Clearwater (Traveller vs. Quest Remix)

12) Roland K vs. Q Lock - Goliath (Lemon 8 Remix)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

dont bother

i was forced to listen to this over the weekend

not only is it :zzz:, some of the tracks' vocals as well as the trainwrecking are mighty hard on your ears

You're just mad because you realized you were completely wrong about not liking the Love at First Sight track.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You're just mad because you realized you were completely wrong about not liking the Love at First Sight track.

HA! as if:rolleyes:

that song just got stuck in my head like an annoying leech friend who wont leave u alone or like ruthie stuck on saeed

heehee! sorry ruthie. MWAH

HA! as if:rolleyes:

that song just got stuck in my head like an annoying leech friend who wont leave u alone or like ruthie stuck on saeed

heehee! sorry ruthie. MWAH

*The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind*

dont bother

i was forced to listen to this over the weekend

not only is it :zzz:, some of the tracks' vocals as well as the trainwrecking are mighty hard on your ears

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dayum....i'll DL when I get home tonight and see what the deal is, another sander mix can wait.