Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official ? Board***

pluryou

the avatar?

click on PROFILE and then EDIT (something) once you get to the EDIT page, you can choose and avatar from the ones CP has, or you can upload one from another site. but there is a limit on size..200x200 pixels, or something.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

click on the "profile" link at the top of the page. right where it says photos, profile, pm's, etc... then click on edit options, then change avatar.

you can choose an avatar from the ones that cp has or you can upload your own.

gawdamn, tiny might be tiny, but she sure is quick.

Originally posted by pluryou

Thanx. :) Now so this thread gets some use. Ask Questions! LOL. I have many. hehe Just gotta think of some....wait thats contradicting myself..right? Wow, thats a ?. :tongue:

Ok I have a few questions:

1. How do they get those little ships in the bottles, you ever see those?

2. Where can I get some mexican jumping beans? How high do they jump, how long do they last?

3.Do you people ever work? If so can I have your job?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ok I have a few questions:

1. How do they get those little ships in the bottles, you ever see those?

2. Where can I get some mexican jumping beans? How high do they jump, how long do they last?

3.Do you people ever work? If so can I have your job?

1. They build them inside the bottles. It's pretty much people with a crap load of free time. Kinda like Vic when he's at work.

2. Where? I don't know. Probably can order some from the internet. They don't really jump they just twitch. They last a couple of days until the insects inside their shell or cocoon eat the shell or cocoon and crawl out.

3. No. Over my dead bodie :D

Originally posted by zaguero

1. They build them inside the bottles. It's pretty much people with a crap load of free time. Kinda like Vic when he's at work.

2. Where? I don't know. Probably can order some from the internet. They don't really jump they just twitch. They last a couple of days until the insects inside their shell or cocoon eat the shell or cocoon and crawl out.

OMG! Look at how I spelled body

:blown:

*pad*

Originally posted by zaguero

I don't want my jumping bean turning into some coccon and then crawl out, that's just nasty:puke: I thought they were just like normal beans that jumped a few feet, thats what I was told. Vic can you back me up on this?

Originally posted by pgiddy

I don't want my jumping bean turning into some coccon and then crawl out, that's just nasty:puke: I thought they were just like normal beans that jumped a few feet, thats what I was told. Vic can you back me up on this?

yes. they are high in protein, fiber and low in fat. quite tasty too.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Did anyone else see the avatar come up(my computer is slow here at work so it took a while) and think " Oh shit is she asking for it??" :laugh::laugh:

Now the question is who will beat the other "dick" to the punch??

Okay - I don't get it. What's wrong with her avatar?

Ok please excuse me, would have gotten to this earlier but had a fire drill - yeah!!!! Next time think they could do it when it's like HOTTER outside???? :mad:

OK - Smurfette was the only damn woman in the entire freakin village until they had the little kids......... Oh, please........ use that rather large part of your brain that pushes out the rude and crude remarks we tend to make every day. Don't tell me y'all found your way OUT of the gutter??? :D

Oh and another thing - actually I think we're doing pretty good - some new girlie puts up a smurfette avatar and no one has yet to crack a joke about it??

I'm proud of y'all!!!!!

Then again perhaps Shady and giddy and Kuro haven't seen this posting yet..... or perhaps I'm the only one that was THAT sick...... unusual.......... :confused::confused::(

Must be all the posting I've done lately.........

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh and another thing - actually I think we're doing pretty good - some new girlie puts up a smurfette avatar and no one has yet to crack a joke about it??

I'm proud of y'all!!!!!

Then again perhaps Shady and giddy and Kuro haven't seen this posting yet..... or perhaps I'm the only one that was THAT sick...... unusual.......... :confused::confused::(

Must be all the posting I've done lately.........

must be the posting, the smut get to your system, eventually