Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In ur life one day... out the next....

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by linabina

A friend and i were talking the other day.... just lookin back at memories and shit.... and we thought of something....

everyone u meet... everyone u talk to... everyone u date... becomes a part of ur life... and helps develop u as a person. these people make up who u r... because certain situations with these people will help u to discover different things about urself... and its amazing... how someone can be a part of ur life for however long... and then, for whatever the reason might be, they just arent anymore. granted, people break up... people fight and certain circumstances make it difficult to remain in each other's lives... but we were just talkin about how sad it is sometimes... that someone who helps make u who u r... might eventually act like they dont even know who u r.... its just weird i guess, how things change. and i know things happen for a reason... and its hard sometimes to be friendly once something goes bad, but it just sucks i guess... when someone who spent time as a part of ur life, just acts like they dont even know u exist, and vice versa.

i know its life... but its weird right?

Weird nope, Natural yes. Its hard for people to get along after certain events transpired, as much as people wish they could take them back there are just certain things people can say or do that just won't ever let you feel the same way about a person. It sucks but relationships are the one thing that are solely out of your control and sometimes things just don't work out no matter how hard you try. It's very sad that the person that you once confided in, respected, and loved has changed, or YOU have changed so much that your both hardly recognizable. I tend to remember what I learned from that person, try to leave either the relationship whether it be friendship or love positevly (+). There is always a time period in which I wish that things didn't go the way they went and this time to me is known as reflection on character. But time heals all wounds and I smile and think back to the good times and all the knowledge I had learned from this person. It's not FAIR, but it is life. The sooner you accept that things work in a circular motion and that person will one day be replaced by someone else, the sooner you can get on with your life and be happy. It's the CIRCLE OF LIFE!

i understand what ur saying... and ur right, the sooner u can accept that things happen for a reason and the sooner u accept that that person will be replaced the easier it will be to move on.. but its not that i have a problem moving on... its not that im stuck in past relationships still wishing they didnt go the way they did... ive totally accepted that things happen for a reason which is why i go with my instincts and i dont try to change how i feel... i just go with it... but... its kinda sad to just look back and reflect on the past... and see how relationships have transpired into vapor.. for lack of a better word...

like u said, time heals all wounds... and i always look back at something thats happened that hurt me.. and think "im so over it... " and ill look back at how ive hurt someone else... and ill know that they might very well be over it too- and i wonder... if time has healed, then is it so hard to just be civil with one another? cuz obviously ur lives have impacted each other... so why look at someone who has at one point in time actually MEANT something to u like they never existed to begin with?

i guess it all depends on how the relationships have faultered or whatever... some things make it harder to deal with that person than others... i get that... idk.. i guess sometimes i just think too much.

cant we all just get along???

:tongue:

no matter how much someone hurts you or however a relationship ends....you are gonna wind up doing the same thing to someone else...cause someone always breaks someones elses heart....those are just the facts of life that you gotta deal with and move around...

it sucks when things end cause something went wrong but obviously you accumlate a lot of great memories from that other person that you won't forget...

everything happens for a reason...and like rdancer it may not seem fair, but it's life...

its sad when things are over but you just have to smile cause it happened...the end!!