Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did you ever notice

nycchic24

that when you get a bf (or gf) that suddenly your ex'es or old flings seem to pop out of the woodwork?

for example ex from 3 plus years ago just left a message yesterday???

and today i just talked to old hook up. we met 3 years ago (right after ex from above) in boston but he lives in hawaii. he called and said he'll be living in ny for the couple months shooting some series for HBO. (he used to be michael bergin's standin on Baywatch hawaii :laugh: )

i mean granted i am on good terms with all these peeps but hvaen't talked to them in quite a while. funny how things work... (note: the celestine prophecy)

Originally posted by phatman

...it's all about energy...

note: phatman philosophy

OT: do you now root for Hawaiian teams as well?

energy... damn mine must 'go the distance' cuz none of my ex's live in the area...

:laugh::laugh: no i dont root for hawaii teams smart ass

but if any of you single ladies have some free time and want to show a 5'10, brown hair, blue eyes actor/model around ny... lemme know!:tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

but if any of you single ladies have some free time and want to show a 5'10, brown hair, blue eyes actor/model around ny... lemme know!:tongue:

a) i'm 5' 10 and 1/2

B) my eyes are blue-gray and change according to mood

otherwise...you're pretty on the money...thanks...

Originally posted by legend38

LOL it never fails

seriously....it never does!

it's probably my own fault though....cause I always want the best outcome in most situations...so like ex's...i always try and keep em' as friends...but as soon as I move on....it comes back and bites me in the tush....:mad:

Originally posted by ReginaP

:laugh2: This is so true...it's like they reappear out of nowhere...I once ran into my HIGH SCHOOL exboyfriend on the street...in Manhattan no less...:rolleyes:;):D

... you can never make 'em go BACK to nowhere when you want 'em to. What a bitch!

:hat:

Originally posted by nycchic24

if he looks anything litk the hottie he stood in for...GODDAYUM!!! :arrow: