Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever got a pube caught in your throat?

clubkat

hack hack hackkkkkkkkkkkkkk HACK!

So u discreetly try to get it out. . .or even worse, try to swallow it! And the sucker just won’t go down!!!!

Anonymous: "its like you stop midway, sit up and start fumbling w/ your tongue and fingers trying to get the freaking thing out"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~Thank god those problems for me are long over~

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

Originally posted by clubkat

hack hack hackkkkkkkkkkkkkk HACK!

So u discreetly try to get it out. . .or even worse, try to swallow it! And the sucker just won’t go down!!!!

Anonymous: "its like you stop midway, sit up and start fumbling w/ your tongue and fingers trying to get the freaking thing out"

:laugh: :laugh: hahaa~~exaactly.....what a horrible feeling that is.....its like THERE and you can't get it go down no matter what, ahh its embarassing and annoying, i know better now...... :D ladies gotta shave that #*&@~~i'd go as far as shaving it for her.......~~its funny how you got me thinkin about this....everyone must shave~~!! no one should experience this! ;)

Never shave it all the way..then it grows in like brillo....a nice clean trim is all you need...

Nothing like going downtown to peachfuzz bliss.

:flame:

Originally posted by dancingyro

:laugh: :laugh: hahaa~~exaactly.....what a horrible feeling that is.....its like THERE and you can't get it go down no matter what, ahh its embarassing and annoying, i know better now...... :D ladies gotta shave that #*&@~~i'd go as far as shaving it for her.......~~its funny how you got me thinkin about this....everyone must shave~~!! no one should experience this! ;)

lol....believe it or not...I totally CANNOT relate to this....

...if and when I go down on the lucky guy, I go no where near the Fro Glow...but.....if my man really knows me, he'd know to shave it...or trim it very nicely...

...because, afterall, my brazillian wax is such a treat, they owe me BIGTIME!!!! ((oucchhhiieeee!!!!!)) :shake: