Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatz The Hot Spot For This Thursday And The Weekend??

:bday:IT'S MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY SO I WANTED TO GO OUT TO THE CITY, ANYONE KNOW A HOT SPOT FOR ME!!!!!:bday:

:dj::bounce:WHATZ HOT FOR THIS WEEKEND?????

I THINK EXIT IS GOING TO BE REALLY GOOD ON FRIDAY.... I LIKE PAUL VAN DYKE!!!!:bounce::dj:

Hey try Leopard Lounge this Thursday night the music is always good. Good place to start the night or end it. No cover and inexpensive drinks. Here are the details:

D3 @ Leopard Lounge

Deep Dark Dirty…

Thursday June 13, 2002

Welcome back AYAL

Returning from his long trip to Thailand with many stories to tell and

Opening the night for your music enjoyment.

9-11 AYAL

D3

Tonights featured guest DJ

11-1 IAN MORINO

N-Space Records, Cleveland

Ian Mariano has been called a "turntable tour de force" in Cleveland, OH, the city he currently calls home, flys out of (as a private pilot.)

Ian got his start DJing in 1988 where he met Scott Forbush (Grandpa Techno). They collaborated and eventually launched The Church in 1991, Sundays at Metropolis in Cleveland. Ian was Scott's protege, and together they helped shape and define the Cleveland Electronica scene, both by DJing and bringing in such artists as Laurent Garnier, Lenny Dee, N-Joi, Carl Cox, Ritchie Hawtin, and many more to Cleveland.

Eventually Forbush retired and Ian took over the mantle, and with the exception of 2 years, has held a residency at The Church, which is still going after 10 years.

Your resident

1-4 DIVINE

Divine Force, D3

***Next week prepare for our second TECHNO INSTALLMENT…

Leopard Lounge

85 2nd Ave corner of 5th St.

2nd Level

9pm-4am

21+

No Cover