Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight!!!

TONIGHT...

disco biskit & CLUBLINE PRODUCTIONS PRESENT...

GLAM* TUESDAYS @ DIVA LOUNGE.

MUSIC BY DJ NICKY SIBILIA SPINNING HOUSE IN THE MAIN ROOM.

MUSIC IN THE CATROOM BY DJ. RR SPINNING HIPHOP/R&B.

LADIES FREE BEFORE 11PM.

21 and OLDER FOR LADIES N' GENTS.

HALF PRICE DRINKS TILL MIDNIGHT.

UPSCALE.CLASS.AMBIANCE. - ONLY AT GLAM* - ONLY AT DIVA.

diva lounge - 369 bloomfield ave. montclair.nj.

for more info. call - 973.509.3000

I got there at 10:30 and had to pay $5, so it wasnt free before 11:00, which sucked b/c 10:30 is early and that place has a later crowd. I wish I had known b/c i would have definetly shown up later. Also, just for future reference, were all drinks supposed to be 1/2 price? b/c i paid $5 for a shot and thats a lot if that was 1/2 price, unless shots were excluded?

ya i don't think shots were included because i payed full price for that but i did pay half for my drink but regardless i had a pretty good time definately a nice crowd and i thought the music was really good see you guys there next week

:hat::blown: :blown:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I got there at 10:30 and had to pay $5, so it wasnt free before 11:00, which sucked b/c 10:30 is early and that place has a later crowd. I wish I had known b/c i would have definetly shown up later. Also, just for future reference, were all drinks supposed to be 1/2 price? b/c i paid $5 for a shot and thats a lot if that was 1/2 price, unless shots were excluded?

actually, ladies did not get charged till 11pm. all DRINKS were half price, are you sure you came to the right place.

(i also want to thank everybody who came out last night, thank you and see you next week.)

Originally posted by clubline2k3

actually, ladies did not get charged till 11pm. all DRINKS were half price, are you sure you came to the right place.

(i also want to thank everybody who came out last night, thank you and see you next week.)

Are you serious? i'm not a fuckin idiot. I was there, at DIVA at 10:30 and me and my 2 friends paid $5 each to get in, so ACTUALLY, ladies did get charged before 11pm. and not ALL drinks were 1/2 price, b/c if you read the post by endurance, he also said he paid full price for shots. Dont try to make us sound stupid!

Are you serious? i'm not a fuckin idiot. I was there, at DIVA at 10:30 and me and my 2 friends paid $5 each to get in, so ACTUALLY, ladies did get charged before 11pm. and not ALL drinks were 1/2 price, b/c if you read the post by endurance, he also said he paid full price for shots. Dont try to make us sound stupid!

drinks were half price, a shot is not a drink. a shot is a shot.

i wasn't being sarcastic, if you want i will buy rounds for you and your friends next week. just ask to speak to one of the promoters. i apoligize for the inconvience.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

drinks were half price, a shot is not a drink. a shot is a shot.

i wasn't being sarcastic, if you want i will buy rounds for you and your friends next week. just ask to speak to one of the promoters. i apoligize for the inconvience.

Thank you for the apology, but there really was no need to act like i'm stupid. I think I know where i go. How many "clubs", are there on bloomfield ave in montclair that me and my friends would go to the wrong place? We can read a sign. The only thing I'm saying is, if its not gonna be free to get in before 11, dont promote for that b/c its not worth getting to a place that early

Thank you for the apology, but there really was no need to act like i'm stupid. I think I know where i go. How many "clubs", are there on bloomfield ave in montclair that me and my friends would go to the wrong place? We can read a sign. The only thing I'm saying is, if its not gonna be free to get in before 11, dont promote for that b/c its not worth getting to a place that early

on that i have to agree. like i said i do apoligize come by next week, i don't make promises, but i will make it up to you. i will put you and your two friends on my comp list, and a couple rounds on me. just let me know.:D