Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would u do if u had 1 day of life left

gebriel

. . hmmm. . . .Well, first thing I'd do is call all the girls that I've been wanting to have sex with and apply the full court press ( . . ring ring . . hey darlin, I'm dying, have sex with me!! . . . No, I REALLY am gonna DIE today, and all I want is a little action!! .. Help a brotha out . . ) . . then I'd have some good eats, some more sex, then eat a pill and go out all happy sappy (yeah, that's "stupid partykid" for ya, but what the fuck . . ) . . .

Yeh son...i would straight ride on these busta's from the east siiiiiiiiiide..im wit mami yo..id go out gunz blazin ..Montana style..CHU NO WAT I MEAN MENG??...takin all deez hata'z wit me to Hell...Aight son...yeh word..im wit da mami..Bling Bling Holla at ur boy..wha wha

Throw a party on a secluded beach... set up tables and get some dark dirty beats goin'... smoke a little to work up the appetite to stuff my face with all the delicacies laid out before me... dance my ass off and then as dusk approaches, head off into the woods for some good luvin'... dance some more, fuck some more, eat some more... and end it by lying down looking up at the stars, arms wrapped around me, my arms wrapped around kitty...

Kinda makes me wish I did have only that one day!

Oh man i have a whole agenda.

I'd get an early start by going upstairs and seriously fucking up the guy who always complains about my QUIET music every day.

Next thing i'd do would be to steal a really beautiful fast car, Porsche, Viper, Vette Z06 or something...

Then i'd get in that car and go to a girl's house. It would be someone i'm really good friends with that i always wanted to fuck but obviously can't b/c we're in the "friend zone."

Not with a Viper and one day left to live...

After takin' care of that (by now it's noon), i'd go and get some damn good food somewhere in nyc.

I'd have lots of fun with the car out on the LIE.

I'd race ricers all day. Oh yes i would.

I'd buy a gun and do a driveby just for a goof.

I'd blow up exit.

If the day was on a Friday, i'd go get dinner in the village, invite everybody i knew and i'd go hit up party after party and end up at Vinyl with tons of people, my Viper parked outside, i'd have the balls to go up to Danny and say "since this is my last day alive i just wanted to say i've always loved your music like everyone else in here, but i brought you a present."

i'd hand him the keys to the Viper, go dance like crazy until the stroke of midnight.

and then i'd die.

Originally posted by cintron

Oh man i have a whole agenda.

I'd get an early start by going upstairs and seriously fucking up the guy who always complains about my QUIET music every day.

Next thing i'd do would be to steal a really beautiful fast car, Porsche, Viper, Vette Z06 or something...

Then i'd get in that car and go to a girl's house. It would be someone i'm really good friends with that i always wanted to fuck but obviously can't b/c we're in the "friend zone."

Not with a Viper and one day left to live...

After takin' care of that (by now it's noon), i'd go and get some damn good food somewhere in nyc.

I'd have lots of fun with the car out on the LIE.

I'd race ricers all day. Oh yes i would.

I'd buy a gun and do a driveby just for a goof.

I'd blow up exit.

If the day was on a Friday, i'd go get dinner in the village, invite everybody i knew and i'd go hit up party after party and end up at Vinyl with tons of people, my Viper parked outside, i'd have the balls to go up to Danny and say "since this is my last day alive i just wanted to say i've always loved your music like everyone else in here, but i brought you a present."

i'd hand him the keys to the Viper, go dance like crazy until the stroke of midnight.

and then i'd die.

god ur are deeply mentally disturved individual! :worry: :worry: :worry::D

Originally posted by gebriel

god ur are deeply mentally disturved individual! :worry: :worry: :worry::D

. . . Actually Cintron's got a point . . I forgot to add a little mayham and anarchy into mine . . .

hmm. . now that I think about it . . I'd like to amend my list . .

On top of sex and food . . I'd also like to participate in these violent activities:

1) I'd buy a H&K MP5, fully auto with standard rifle stock.

2) I'd hire a driver for the day, take that MP5 (along with at least 30 magazines worth of ammo, not to mention at least 50 concussion grenades for the optional addon launcher) with me in the car and drive up and down the Bronx River Parkway all day looking for people in gigantic SUV's who SHOULDN'T be driving on that road.

Here are the list of qualified vehicle targets:

Licoln Navigator

GMC Yukon (reg. or Denali)

Cadillac Escalade

Toyota Land Cruiser

Ford Excursion

Ford Expedition

Jeep Grand Cherokee

ANYONE in sight travelling through Scarsdale in one of these vehilcles will be shot at on site. I will of course be using highpowered Thunderzap piercing rounds in the MP5, and a combination of concussion and fragmentation grenades for final vehicle disablement.

3) after my little foray through Westchester I would then secure 15 High Powered sub atomic charges (Not exactly sure on the name, but they're the most powerful high explosives you can get without going nuclear) which I would place along ALL of the spans between Jersey and New York (GW, Holland, Lincoln and Tappan Zee). I would send out the threat, so that no innocents would be in the line of fire and then when I knew all the drivers were clear, I'd detonate so that there would be NO POSSIBILITY OF NEW JERSEY DRIVERS EVER COMING INTO MY BEAUTIFUL STATE AND FUCKING UP MY DAY!! EVER AGAIN!!! . . .

. . Then I'd go home, get laid again and eat some rolls . . .

good call on the chauffer for the drivebyes, Phunk. I hadn't thought of that. It would facilitate loading the Mp5 much easier.

I'd like to amend my day as well. Instead of the time spent racing ricers on the LIE with my vette, i'd like to find a nice high perch in NYC and target them with a friend of mine.

barret2.jpg

The Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle. 3 Rounds can take out a car, 6 a truck.

I'd go to Ferrara pastries in little italy, load up on canoli, tiramisu and other assorted goodies (creme horns, eclairs, cookies, chocolate milk...) and just sit there eating pastry, a nice salami/american cheese/spicy mustars sub , and just pick off cars, people, whatever.

but i gotta have the pastry. MMMMMM pastry... and guns.

canoli.jpgtiramisu_slice.jpg

If were going for violence id pull a Matrix in the whitehouse just to rub out some dirty politicians.

If we going for sex id film the Huston 500,000

If were going for food id thow a massive kegger at Hooters.

but all and all...a nice nap would do.

:flame:

so much violence.....

its interesting now one said anything like "i would go plan a flower as a symbol of life" or something like that.........heh

just making sure that trigy happy people know that in new york u can't own fully automatic weapons u can only own semi-automatic and to be able to own one u need a permit that a judge has to issue and this normally would happen.

if buying a pistol u need to get a gun permit it takes 3 month for paper work to go throw and then u have to order the pistol and after the owner checks the papers with may take up to at least couple of weeks............

well if u where going to do it legally :tongue::):D

Mofongo (Mashed Plantains)

When I used to live in Mayaguez, I would eat mofongo on a daily basis. I just couldn’t get enough of it.

Bayamon is famous for its delicious pork rinds, affectionately called "Chicharron de Bayamon". To eat mofongo in Bayamon mixed with its "Chicharron" was the ultimate.

Mofongo is definitely not a dish for those who are watching their cholesterol intake. However, it is a wonderful treat to indulge in occasionally. As you will notice in the recipe, it calls for fat from the fried salted pork—nerve shattering for the health conscious . If your pulse rises at the thought of pork fat, go ahead and eliminate it from the recipe.

On the island, mofongo is served as a side dish, as the tosotones, or as a main dish, as in the Stuffed Plantain dish, "Mofongo de Camarones".

It has a strong garlic flavor, so if you are a garlic lover this is a "must" recipe. Traditionally prepared in Puerto Rico in a mortar and pestle, it can also be prepared in a food processor—you choose. I’ll stick to tradition; it brings fond memories.

Ingredients:

3 Green Plantains or Green Bananas

3 Minced Garlic Cloves

1 Pinch of adobo or salt

1/4 Lb Salted Pork or Bacon

1 Tablespoon of olive oil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Peel plantains under running water and cut into ½ inch slices.

2- In a deep fryer or frying pan heat 1 ½ inches of vegetable oil to approximately 350 degrees(F) Fry plantains until firm, not hard-about 4 minutes.

3- Remove and drain them from oil.

4- In another pan cook salted pork or bacon with a bit of salt or adobo until pork fat is liquid. Add minced garlic and olive oil.

5- Remove from heat.

6- In a mortar and pestle or food processor mash the plantains and salted pork with pork fat.

7- Form into small balls and serve as a side dish or use for "Mofongo de Camarones" recipe.

Makes 3 Servings