Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD questions

dartman

hello everyone,

my friend and i are coming to see PvD on thurs and I've got a couple questions that you guys might be able to help me with..... my first concern --> we dont have tickets yet, do you think it will be sold out? if we get to boston in the afternoon do you think we will be able to buy tickets before the show? we live 2hours away in western mass, and were planning on getting a hotel/ motel room. do you guys have any suggestions..... Think CHEAP. a place near a T Stop would be a plus

thanks in advance

Dartman

one more thing; are you guys planning on having a meet-up @ PvD?

It is not sold out, you can purchase tickets right now at www.nextticketing.com, or you can purchase them at the Avalon box office from I think it is 1:30 to 5, and any of you can correct me if that is the case. And I am sure we will be having a meet-up but haven't decided quite yet where, be on the look out for further info. And to answer your last question; you have a god damn computer now use it to do a search for a hotel room. What do you think we are the Boston Chamber of Commerce??:mad: No really the only place I really know of is the Howard Johnson's in Kenmore square, on Comm ave maybe:confused:

Originally posted by prplhz

It is not sold out, you can purchase tickets right now at www.nextticketing.com, or you can purchase them at the Avalon box office from I think it is 1:30 to 5, and any of you can correct me if that is the case. And I am sure we will be having a meet-up but haven't decided quite yet where, be on the look out for further info. And to answer your last question; you have a god damn computer now use it to do a search for a hotel room. What do you think we are the Boston Chamber of Commerce??:mad: No really the only place I really know of is the Howard Johnson's in Kenmore square, on Comm ave maybe:confused:

pssst. Jess the Hojo's is a BU dorm now, pass it on:laugh: