Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Vinyl make money with no alcohol being sold

Originally posted by dr0ne

A-HA! That's why I had never of tegliano before! Because he spins at VINLY! I've never been to vinly......is that like in the outer boroughs? Maybe long island?

Tegliano, yo... he be droppin the mad beats a Vinly, that new club out in Staten Island...

Originally posted by gheorghiy

Do you mean Danny TENAGLIA, he is considered to be one of the worlds best and most succesfull DJ's. and you idiots have been misspelling his name for the past ten posts. And Vinyl charges $15 a head. on an average night $4,500 ti $6,500 Tenaglia fans walk through the door. Thats $75,000 average a night. Also consider this Vinyl has remained untouched for abou seven years that I have been going there. Not a penny was spent to renovate the place and the club owes the whole building so there is no lease payment. You are a dumb breed of people!

Yeah you really know what youre talking about. Fifteen bucks a head? When's the last time you even went to Vinyl???

Originally posted by jaysea

im sorry, but Danwillson, or who ever the fuck u are, u gotta be like 16-17, Cause shit, your the most Stupid fuck iv ever seen in my life, im sorry to be so Rude, but hunny Get yourself a fucking clue boy, Cause your shit is tired......

:clap:

Originally posted by tastyt

Tegliano, yo... he be droppin the mad beats a Vinly, that new club out in Staten Island...

yeah....he's some danny devito look alike, plays 80s and hair metal at vinly.....the new club rocking the western shore of staten island.

Originally posted by gheorghiy

Do you mean Danny TENAGLIA, he is considered to be one of the worlds best and most succesfull DJ's. and you idiots have been misspelling his name for the past ten posts. And Vinyl charges $15 a head. on an average night $4,500 ti $6,500 Tenaglia fans walk through the door. Thats $75,000 average a night. Also consider this Vinyl has remained untouched for abou seven years that I have been going there. Not a penny was spent to renovate the place and the club owes the whole building so there is no lease payment. You are a dumb breed of people!

thank you...finially someone who spelled his name right......who the hell is Danny Tegliano ........

Originally posted by trancecity

are you guys talking out of your ass you dont have to maker a lot of money to be a great dj it like saying rich people are better than those who are not..........i was at vinyl last friday 6-7-02 about 7am because tony draper over at exit was playing some whack slow shit that you could not dance to even though he was on point last friday with the last trance song he drop last friday ..........so anyway i head over to vinyl and he made

my night he drop the sickest tracks into he close i really didnt think much about vinyl but after last friday if he drop some more of that phat vinyl i will def be there this friday the only thing that i was not feeling was the heavy gay scene but to even one the own taste but the two hot looking tourist lady wearing the mini dress was def hot adn the one with the red was not wearing no undies and that was hot too and also the group of hot chinese girls were hot toooo...peace just my point of view:eek:

And its people like this are the ones that are killing vinyl.......

Reading over this thread just made me laugh and at the same time made me sad. Its too bad.

"Its TENAGLIA and they charge $15 a head"........goddamn

People have no clue

Yup. End Of Story.

dammit people why does everyone have to make every place into an ass-grabbing booty checking extravaganza. I mean what's next, Hottest Man and Hottest Woman contests?

Yes there are beautiful women EVERYWHERE... :-\ why is it idiots choose Vinyl to be an 16 year old immature hornball all over again?

Originally posted by cintron

Just fyi the gay scene has contributed more to nightlife in general and specifically to the house music you listen to than any other. It doesn't matter who you are, what you look like or where you're from. As long as you bring a good vibe and respect for others, then Vinyl is a great place to be and it's a great place to learn about music. That's one thing i've always noticed with Danny. he TEACHES about the history of the music every night he spins.

If you get there early like when it opens and just sit on a speaker, close your eyes and bob your head, you'll see what i mean. There is a LOT of love in the air.

I love the first few hours of Vinyl. I've always thought DJ's work much harder when they try to get people out on the floor: They take chances, they take risks. Once the momentum picks up, you can pretty much drop 4/4 beats and crank the volume. DT at the beginning of every Vinyl is the DT to catch. If you are there for the music, get there early.

btw, Vinyl as changed alot. Last time I went it was Danny Tenaglia spinning. Is Tegliano a new DJ on the scene?

dB

Originally posted by roha3000

This is one of the funniest and saddest threads I have ever read. One ignorant post starts a snowball effect bringing all the uninformed youngins out of the woodwork. Good Lord.

sad? that's perfect rag material. its what keeps bringing me back. :laugh: :laugh: