Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOMEGROWN (kick ass!) Review

Okay so I am recovering from a somewhat drunken evening.... will be nursing a hangover after onkly a few hours of sleep...but...

I walked in to the slammin' beats of Mr. DJ Jon stephens.... always good live (to those with his demo, it does him no justice)... then on with the incredible Zoran..... if you have not heard, you must.... then the unmatchable, legendary...MIKE C (BrooklynKid) and his deep, tribal beats that made me shake my bootayyyyyyyy and Bennett (Birthday boy, sorry there were no apples)...... and for all you SUCKERS who left early... BogB who is the hidden gem of the CP djs

thank gosh for Marci, JoeG, Lainie, and some stranger who I tried to get to come visit CP .... it was our stage, and we got our groove on.....

To all of you fools who missed one of the most incredible nights, with the most incredible vibe.... hope to see you in two weeks for the next Homegrown :)

Until then slet's support our other "lurker" dj Eric Andrew @ Lulus (499 10th Ave and 38th street)----shameless plug there.. :)

Great job biys.... I'm going to pass out before work in a few hours... :)

DUUUUUUUDE! (in the great words of MC Ron) Don't bring F***ing negativity to my thread..... cheer the F*** up or go to bed.... now, stop it with your multiple personalities and deal already..... I love ya, but enough already

Homegrown in two weeks, if you're not there...... who cares, more room for us to dance, your loss :)

Originally posted by snoozi8

Homegrown in two weeks, if you're not there...... who cares, more room for us to dance, your loss :)

No cares...

WE won't be there..

No biggie life goes on!

All you clique magnets unite

and blow smoke up a certain DJ's ass..

Even if you know what he's doinf..

you all lost MUGZ by inviting a certain "someone"!

(boo-hoo-hoo_aroooo..)

Buh-bye...