Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy I am not getting.....

kaydup

I feel for you man... going for that long of a stretch is TOUGH :masturbatingsmiley:

Since Jackie and I have started dating we went through a period of 2 months without seeing each other (when I went to London/Europe), and 3 months only seeing each other twice (when I lived in Tampa for training for my last job). It's not easy at all.... just think about the time you're gonna have when she get's back ;):makeout::3some::bj::comit::clap:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I feel for you man... going for that long of a stretch is TOUGH :masturbatingsmiley:

Since Jackie and I have started dating we went through a period of 2 months without seeing each other (when I went to London/Europe), and 3 months only seeing each other twice (when I lived in Tampa for training for my last job). It's not easy at all.... just think about the time you're gonna have when she get's back ;):makeout::3some::bj::comit::clap:

Nice according to your smilies I will be having a 3 some SWEET!!

And I didn't go Jess because I have to do this work thing

Yes... may we all have threesomes... each and every last one of us!!!

:3some: - for Drew

:3some: - for Jess

:3some: - for Katie, Vicman and malanee (hey, what are friends for?)

:3some: - for Vikki

:3some: - for Puck, teamj5 and Sue (now THAT would be an interesting combo!!!)

:3some: - for me, Jackie and ???????? - any takers (KIDDING!!!)

That's better... oh, and I'm sure joshuacarl can hook-up a dj-groupie 3some anytime he wants ;-)

(Damn 6 smile-thing limit)

hey threesomes sounds good im in.......vikki baby are you in and i m going to pick another girl witch i met here in romania:D

so whats been going on lately? i've been on a leave of apsense. curently i am back and feeling quite nice.

whats this business i here about pvd in boston. lucky bastards. i guys in the states get all the good stuff, give us some too.

well, i cant complain cauze we got the love parade in germany and there is this festival in croatia not far away from romania which maybe maybe i might go to. its in this 1000 year old city. sounds good huh. but i have to see who wants to come with me to croatia now.

oh and haaaaappppppyyyyyy hump day to us all:3some:

Originally posted by puck

hey threesomes sounds good im in.......vikki baby are you in and i m going to pick another girl witch i met here in romania:D

so whats been going on lately? i've been on a leave of apsense. curently i am back and feeling quite nice.

whats this business i here about pvd in boston. lucky bastards. i guys in the states get all the good stuff, give us some too.

well, i cant complain cauze we got the love parade in germany and there is this festival in croatia not far away from romania which maybe maybe i might go to. its in this 1000 year old city. sounds good huh. but i have to see who wants to come with me to croatia now.

Puck baby I'm in ;) lol I should could use some luvin :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by puck

hey puck baby,

do you like techno? i mean i hear there is great techno over in eastern europe.. some of the best... just curious :D

alright alright alrightttttttttt. im glad your in sweetheart, my dear vikki......luvin is what we all need.

a1......................................i like techno, european folklore and medival music, classical, rock(punk, metal, grundge, and some alternative), some hip-hop..........im internaitional baby.

we have good techno here. lots of mainstream house, but the underground is funner, progressive, drum n' bass, some really hard techno like prodigy and kfdm.