Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Cp Members. If You Post On This Site You R A Dork

So stop talking big, Stop acting like a thug get the fuck off your high horse and turn off your caps lock.

I have never seen or met one person from cp that is .....how can I say this.. "Normal" Also realize that most normal people that you see at any club never herd of cp, doesn't no shit abut music or DJ's and shore as hell doesn't post about there night out. Furthermore I have never seen one pic of anyone on this site that has tried to verbally attack me.. which really really tells me allot because anyone who has a high self esteem or is tuff in person would want to post there pic.

I know I'm a nerd but do the rest of you know you are ?

BRING IT ON

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone I've met has been very normal...........I'm very normal.........if I'm a dork for posting on a message board, so be it.........

notallthere, I've never said anything bad to you........in fact, I've even stuck up for you.........I did that because you seem like a very honest, cool person..........

I don't have any pics online but I would post 'em if I did..........and I'll meet anyone, anywhere if they want.........I'm not hiding behind anything.........just chillin :D

Originally posted by tyco

everyone I've met has been very normal...........I'm very normal.........if I'm a dork for posting on a message board, so be it.........

notallthere, I've never said anything bad to you........in fact, I've even stuck up for you.........I did that because you seem like a very honest, cool person..........

I don't have any pics online but I would post 'em if I did..........and I'll meet anyone, anywhere if they want.........I'm not hiding behind anything.........just chillin :D

Just trying to get under certain peoples skin man. Nothing against you :)

relax there fiesty one...how am i the tyoe of person you are talking about? You dont even know me, so dont tell me to shut the fuck up...I was just trying to understand your post...dont give me your vented drama...I didnt post that to fuckin duke it out with you so RELAX

NOTALLTHERE, WE'VE ALL ATTACKED EACH OTHER AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER..........AND THEN EVENTUALLY GET ALONG...ITS ALL FUN TO ME, I ENJOY THE DRAMA, AND I ALSO ENJOY TYPING IN CAPS...IT EASIER WITH MOST OF THE PROGRAMS I USE IN WORK......KEEP ON POSTING

Originally posted by notallthere

yeah you seem cool stiffer . look everyone forget this post its defiantly not understood. I guess I cant articulate my thoughts correctly.

YOU DID ALRIGHT.........TRY TO START SOME MORE DRAMA WITH A NEW THREAD, I'M STARTING TO GET BORED AT WORK,,:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

yeah you seem cool stiffer . look everyone forget this post its defiantly not understood. I guess I cant articulate my thoughts correctly.

Well, maybe if you knew how to spell, people would understand what the fuck you are always talking about....Go back and read what you first wrote...I am no english major but there are a ton of fucking mistakes in that post.

If you want to meet me, all you have to do is ask...I don't hide from no one.......Hell, ill even buy you a drink