Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj ho's

Originally posted by pgiddy

LOL are you jealous? Now get the fuck off my nuts and get me some food beeoootch:blown:

*blows on fingers* is that all you have today, no ammo eh?

anyways if i could find ur nuts that would be a diff story but i dont go down either, so guess what NO!!

CD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

*blows on fingers* is that all you have today, no ammo eh?

anyways if i could find ur nuts that would be a diff story but i dont go down either, so guess what NO!!

CD

Ok Chynadog11, I've had enough of your shit for today.......so how about you get on your little bicycle and come on over. I'll introduce you to the local pimp and then maybe you can make some money.....instead of doing it for free..........next:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ok Chynadog11, I've had enough of your shit for today.......so how about you get on your little bicycle and come on over. I'll introduce you to the local pimp and then maybe you can make some money.....instead of doing it for free..........next:blown:

haha nice one pshortlittlegruntypiggy, you can squeal and grunt all you like but i remain superior, i dont own a bicycle i own what is called a c-a-r

as for the local pimp position, no thanks, position filled by *unmentioned name*

no need to say names right pgiddy?

CD :laugh:

Originally posted by chynado11

haha nice one pshortlittlegruntypiggy, you can squeal and grunt all you like but i remain superior, i dont own a bicycle i own what is called a c-a-r

as for the local pimp position, no thanks, position filled by *unmentioned name*

no need to say names right pgiddy?

CD :laugh:

did I ever tell you have an asian fetish?