Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Public Displays of Affection: Where do U draw the line?

phatman

Originally posted by nycchic24

i am pda-phobic (does that make sense?) i am not a touchy feely person AT ALL .

hehe behind closed doors is another matter though :tongue:

i can deal with holding hands and pecks :kiss2:... just no :makeout: ------> :vomit2:

i SECOND that...i just got told off in my last relationship b/c i was not "as affectionate" as the guy...gimme a break--when i am out with a group of people, the point is to hang with them, not be all over the guy i am supposedly going home to be all over later anyways, lol ;)

one more thing though, cause that is not to say that i don't every once in a while like to hook it up somewhere not necessarily in front of people, but where there is that fun risk of getting caught...say, in a parking garage, or something like that...

*evil grin* :)

I am up in the air also on this one. I mean I have gotten pretty dwn and dirty with my b-freind, but we have been dating a while and it is ok I guess. But on the other hand we just do what feels comfortable, there are times when we cant stop hugging or kissing or just touching each other not in a offensive way. I guess it all depends...... where we are, he always has his arms around me or holding my hand or kissing me. It just feels nice I dont mind it and iIdont care that people are looking. They usually smile like awh look how in love or cute......... IMO

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i SECOND that...i just got told off in my last relationship b/c i was not "as affectionate" as the guy...gimme a break--when i am out with a group of people, the point is to hang with them, not be all over the guy i am supposedly going home to be all over later anyways, lol ;)

yeah but i can really understand the guy. i´m a very touchy guy too, when i´m with a girl i´m all over her, everywhere. when she then rejects me, and in addition to that in front of other people, i feel a) rejected and B) misunderstood. and these are certainly no feelings you want in ANY human relationship.