Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going To Vegas For The Frist Time And Advice?

You can start off anywhere--Rain and Ghost bar are nice in the Palms, Utopia and C2K are bigger clubs, but make sure you go to Drais for after hours (anywhere from 3-7am) and Glo for after-after hours (7 to 11am). Light is nice in the Bellagio but the music sucks. PM, if you want, and I'll tell you who to ask for at at Drais. . . If you do decide to go there you'll definitely need to get a table to really enjoy yourself

it all depends on wut nites u go

Monday nights - Rum Jungle and Foundation Room. Both in Mandalay Bay. Then Ghost Bar at the Palms

Tues nites - Studio 54 at MgM grand

Wed nites - Club Ra at the Luxor then Drais at Barnaby Coast

Thurs Nites - Baby's at the Hard Rock Hotel

for the weeekend try : Light at the belligio, C2K at the Venitian, Club Utopia wich is close to MgM grand, Rain at the Palms, Glo after hours, Drais, Ra,

There is something always goin anynight of the week in Vegas. During the week is Service Industry Nites at several of the club so expect the places to be jumpin.

Avoid Seven and The Beach. They are tourist traps. If not just ask the cab drivers. They kno the deal.

Originally posted by santaforeal

ID LIKE SOME HOT CLUBS AND SOME GOOD BAR INFO.

Use the search function and type in Vegas. Many others have asked about Vegas in previous posts.

My favorite club down there was Ra, and Drais afterhours.

for 6 days spent about 1000.00 but I don't gamble, and I also bought a 150.00 bathing suit, and 150.00 pair of jeans. I suggest you bring at least 1000.00, and take some money out before you leave, the macs there are like 3/4 dollars a pop. If you like to gamble then bring more!!!! :)

i go to Vegas once every 4 months for like 3 dayz and I bring a grand. If i were you I would bring at least 2 grand. You gotta figure that taxi rides are goin to cost between $5-10 a trip. Drinks are expensive as hell, $8 bucks for a rum and coke at Studio 54 and $15 for 2 shots at Rum Jungle. Cover Charges are Killer. Club Ra is like $20 to get in. And if you are goin out to Dinner, expect to be payin close to $25 a plate. You never said were you were stayin