Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: KOSTA with a K!

Originally posted by clubline2k3

where the fuck have you been, RF inc. has crumbled since you left the establishment. we need you back in full force. you have full control of the business. don't let the company down, we need more like you for RF inc.

What do ya say?

Im sick. I feel like shit. No Abyss tonight. Definatly next week though. Sitting at Home tonight. I have to go to Roveen's for something I need to do around 10:30 ish but I wont be going out tonight I'm pretty drunk on Dayquil right now. As far as RF Inc, I think I'll call a shareholders meeting in the next two weeks so we can decide the fate of the company. Either we disband and go under or we didicate time and rise back to the top. I found a few prospects that will be good for the business. I'm going to dinner at Metro tomorrow night, I'll probably be there for a little bit depending on how I am feeling, swing by we'll talk.

Kosta P CEO RF INC.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im sick. I feel like shit. No Abyss tonight. Definatly next week though. Sitting at Home tonight. I have to go to Roveen's for something I need to do around 10:30 ish but I wont be going out tonight I'm pretty drunk on Dayquil right now. As far as RF Inc, I think I'll call a shareholders meeting in the next two weeks so we can decide the fate of the company. Either we disband and go under or we didicate time and rise back to the top. I found a few prospects that will be good for the business. I'm going to dinner at Metro tomorrow night, I'll probably be there for a little bit depending on how I am feeling, swing by we'll talk.

Kosta P CEO RF INC.

i'll try to stop by, if not try to make it to diva on tues., it was a good time, better than doc's, and of course good looking girls for you kosta.

it's called glam* tuesdays, a few of us are running the party there. Nicky's spinning i'm sure he'll be happy to see you support him.

i'll talk to you later. i sent you a pm a while ago with my cell on it, check it give me a call we'll bullshit.

Originally posted by clubline2k3

i'll try to stop by, if not try to make it to diva on tues., it was a good time, better than doc's, and of course good looking girls for you kosta.

it's called glam* tuesdays, a few of us are running the party there. Nicky's spinning i'm sure he'll be happy to see you support him.

i'll talk to you later. i sent you a pm a while ago with my cell on it, check it give me a call we'll bullshit.

Is it me or is it every promotor claims their place is off the wall