Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Modern Anyone?

djbuster

hey there.

it has taken me about this long to recover from starscape. i'm not sure how - but i didnt see any of you guys there! i even called malanee and a1wave at 6:30 in the morning to see where they had been...turned out they were probably ten feet from where i was for most of the end...

anyway - it's on again tonite at modern. i hope some of you guys can join me for a little while. as always - e-mail me to be on the guestlist djbuster@earthlink.net

if i dont see you tonite - i'll see ya at buzz!

-b

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

DAMN! I can't go and I'm gonna miss my chance to actually meet the infamous pgiddy. Some day *sigh*

Have fun Buster :D

trust me your not missing much, in regards to seeing me, also I might only be going to red. Kinda already have plans for early on, but I am definitely seeing buster spin sometime......

Originally posted by pgiddy

trust me your not missing much, in regards to seeing me, also I might only be going to red. Kinda already have plans for early on, but I am definitely seeing buster spin sometime......

Pgiddy.. what do you look like? I think I've seen you... on second thought maybe not.

Originally posted by ellywelly

Pgiddy.. what do you look like? I think I've seen you... on second thought maybe not.

ugly as sin, but your right you probably have seen me, I use to get around, not as much anymore though........

Originally posted by MadamMillie

sauve, i'm in on sun if you're in...we can make a whole day ofit:)

yeah-i'll be there on sunday.

get in touch if you guys want to come that nite!

sundays have been pretty cool recently...all downtempo beats...relaxed vibe...

Originally posted by pgiddy

yeah - what DO you look like?:)

well - let me know if you want to stop by either before or after red. i'll be playing from 11:30 - 2...

Originally posted by djbuster

yeah - what DO you look like?:)

well - let me know if you want to stop by either before or after red. i'll be playing from 11:30 - 2...

why dont you post ur mug on this board huh? I might try to go t'nite. So who's definitely going besides highmay?