Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djbuster

Modern Anyone?

Recommended Posts

hey there.

it has taken me about this long to recover from starscape. i'm not sure how - but i didnt see any of you guys there! i even called malanee and a1wave at 6:30 in the morning to see where they had been...turned out they were probably ten feet from where i was for most of the end...

anyway - it's on again tonite at modern. i hope some of you guys can join me for a little while. as always - e-mail me to be on the guestlist [email protected]

if i dont see you tonite - i'll see ya at buzz!

-b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm gonna try and make it tonight, no more 5, so hopefully modern then red for me if I can drag myself out of the cave.......

DAMN! I can't go and I'm gonna miss my chance to actually meet the infamous pgiddy. Some day *sigh*

Have fun Buster :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

DAMN! I can't go and I'm gonna miss my chance to actually meet the infamous pgiddy. Some day *sigh*

Have fun Buster :D

trust me your not missing much, in regards to seeing me, also I might only be going to red. Kinda already have plans for early on, but I am definitely seeing buster spin sometime......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

trust me your not missing much, in regards to seeing me, also I might only be going to red. Kinda already have plans for early on, but I am definitely seeing buster spin sometime......

Pgiddy.. what do you look like? I think I've seen you... on second thought maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

Pgiddy.. what do you look like? I think I've seen you... on second thought maybe not.

ugly as sin, but your right you probably have seen me, I use to get around, not as much anymore though........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

sauve, i'm in on sun if you're in...we can make a whole day ofit:)

yeah-i'll be there on sunday.

get in touch if you guys want to come that nite!

sundays have been pretty cool recently...all downtempo beats...relaxed vibe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

trust me your not missing much, in regards to seeing me, also I might only be going to red. Kinda already have plans for early on, but I am definitely seeing buster spin sometime......

yeah - what DO you look like?:)

well - let me know if you want to stop by either before or after red. i'll be playing from 11:30 - 2...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djbuster

yeah - what DO you look like?:)

well - let me know if you want to stop by either before or after red. i'll be playing from 11:30 - 2...

why dont you post ur mug on this board huh? I might try to go t'nite. So who's definitely going besides highmay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×