Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend warm up......Metro Lounge Thursdays...whos in?

Originally posted by ml2k1

Hey everyone. Tonight its the weekend warm up.....

Metro Thursdays

Music by: RICHIE RYDELL

Live stage shows all night long......

Hope to see everyone tonight. Whos in?

George good to see you @ Abyss last night. I am almost positive I will be there depending on if my squad doesn't bitch out.

Tell Rydell to get some bombs ready for tonight.

Ill be ready to drink... I will put half a pie down for a base and my pre game should help me out too.... Sat. is up in the air but I still have no plans...

dknybabe.... intro yourself to george (bartender at dj booth bar) if you want to do shots and meet the Thus. crew...

Wheres Brian1500000???

Chris

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Im gonna be there around 12. Its too early in the summer to rest already Laurie :laugh:

well when you have a spynuff in the house its hard. . :laugh:but I'm still feeling crappy and on more meds they ever before, it sucks. . .I'm sure I'll see ya soon ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

well when you have a spynuff in the house its hard. . :laugh:but I'm still feeling crappy and on more meds they ever before, it sucks. . .I'm sure I'll see ya soon ;)

Yada yada yada.......:laugh2: I still refuse all the blame(Super Kool Aid did it)

As Joey would say"Show enough and life is easy"......or something like that.......ha ha ha ha

:pint::beer::love:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yada yada yada.......:laugh2: I still refuse all the blame(Super Kool Aid did it)

As Joey would say"Show enough and life is easy"......or something like that.......ha ha ha ha

:pint::beer::love:

DID HE SAY THAT BEFORE OR AFTER HE PASSED OUT??? :laugh:

Metro was def off the hook last night...Richie blew the roof off with his awesomes sets...I had a good time...it was nice seeing Kosta again aka "the whistler", and meeting sandman and the others...Psychosweetie9 showed up 3 strong in attendance and of course a party isnt a party without joegio!

:dj::party: