Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
notallthere

What do you whish you can buy online?

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by zaguero

Ummm ...how about carne asada tacos delivered fresh to your door. I'll be your #1 customer.:deal:

yeah, you expect the street vendor in his taco stand to have a lap top with dsl connection and all that networking shit hooked up in his taco stand?

anyway, back to the question in hand, i dunno, you can almost get everything on line now a days, clothes, music, electronics...hmm..how about rolls and shrooms and other paraphenelia, vics inhalers delivered to you door, all certified as being high quality from a competent distributor...weed, larry, kitty all of that stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

anyway, back to the question in hand, i dunno, you can almost get everything on line now a days, clothes, music, electronics...hmm..how about rolls and shrooms and other paraphenelia, vics inhalers delivered to you door, all certified as being high quality from a competent distributor...weed, larry, kitty all of that stuff.

My roomate ladies and gentlemen! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I could get some of the items I miss from other places. Such as Doll noddles from Hong Kong - have yet to find them in this damn country!!! Coffee from France - foi gras...... Oh I could go on...... and on and on...... FANTA!!! Yeah!!! Stuff that you miss from other countries - but people have those things up all over the internet, so it's not real original.

Also I wish Sony wouldn't put freakin products up on their webpage if they're not ready to seel the freakin things yet.... so word of advice - if you do start up...... makesure you have inventory before taking orders..... perhaps I'll come up with something better later, but computers and I are not getting along today so well.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

I wish I could get some of the items I miss from other places. Such as Doll noddles from Hong Kong - have yet to find them in this damn country!!! Coffee from France - foi gras...... Oh I could go on...... and on and on...... FANTA!!! Yeah!!! Stuff that you miss from other countries - but people have those things up all over the internet, so it's not real original.

you can find all types of food fromm all over the wordl on the net. i recently began looking for stuff since im to lazy to go to the damn hispanic market here, and then there is no gaurantee thatt hey will have th estuff, and then having to find the damn place.

but for example, lots of my cooking spices i have, in the past bought them on line, and i know i have the link somewhere in my computer at home to a retailer that sells french stuff on line, so you could probably get foie gras and all that shit and usually at cheaper prices than buying it in the local supermarket or specialty store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sauvee88

OK Vic you hot shot - find Doll Ramen noddles - Spicy beef flavor.

Good luck!!!

And kinder eggs DO rule!!!

since my computr isnt configured for Asian characters and I dont know any Asian language I cant look at web-pages of companies that sell noodles online that only have web sites developed in an Asian language based text

http://www.ramencity.com/

and

www.asiafoods.com

have lots of ramen but didnt have Doll....

in that case, i want mexican huitlacoche from the state of hidalgo and i also want the snadals that pigmy indians from nauru use in their tribal/marriage ceremonies...no not the sandals thatthey use when they execute people, but the ones the use for their weddeing ceremonies specificaly those used in wedding ceremonies during the 5 stage of the rising moon.....wtf?>!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I already looked at those sites...... see it IS hard to find specific things...... thus why perhaps people would be interested, but then again, how expensive would it be to bring in that product or whatever and is it worth it??

So other than our suggestions being something that we would LIKE specifically reminesce(sp??) about..... it's not much help to the poor guy who started this thread. SOrry buddy.

Oh and runner - screw futurama I want seasons of the OLD school cartoons from our youth - Saturday/Sunday morning cartoons!!!! We've talked about this before.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by notallthere

I thinking of starting an E-Commerce shop and I am looking for suggestions.

Thanks...

oh really?

how have u been notallthere, i havent spoken to you in ages!! :D whats cracking in jersey?

CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

oh really?

how have u been notallthere, i havent spoken to you in ages!! :D whats cracking in jersey?

CD

Hey babe how has it been???

I have been living it up in jersey. I got on that mtv thing in sleaside and i have been beating down wiggers with my trusty baseball bat.

How have you been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by notallthere

Hey babe how has it been???

I have been living it up in jersey. I got on that mtv thing in sleaside and i have been beating down wiggers with my trusty baseball bat.

How have you been?

OMG lol, beating down wiggers....what is that the white guy that tries to be black, i dont know that term

so did you get filmed and on tv then, ill have to check it out

i have been muy ocupado as usual, working my arse off, hope to see you in NYC for PVD...im nice and refreshed from Miami this past weekend!!

waaaaa waaaaaaaaa

CD :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eggmok

well i'm shopping for a russian bride so make sure her arm pits are extra hairy . . .

sorry had to delete, it was just a pic of some brides for Egg. They weren't russian though so I had to take it down, maybe some other time.....:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×