Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: What would worry you more right now?

phatman

Originally posted by marcid21

Probably the STD...cause if I have the STD, so does my baby...

I think he means one or the other, not both at the same time? Phattie, care to clarify? :confused:

Honestly I don't know... I guess it depends on the disease in question... I mean, some are curable.

Originally posted by tastyt

I think he means one or the other, not both at the same time? B]

Bingo..I was thinking about what kat was going through earlier and i was thinking what could be worse? maybe not...i agree D, depends on the std but what goes through your mind...i know women that have gone through both and in all honesty, i think pregnancy scares women more than stds (even if it doesnt hit them that some are NOT curable)...idk just shootin the shit...

Originally posted by marcid21

Probably the STD...cause if I have the STD, so does my baby...

And now that I think about it... that's not necessarily true... most diseases would only be possibly passed to the child if it was a vaginal birth, and could be prevented with a c-section. HIV is an exception.

std. . .always

::the baby "situation" (and not accidental pregnance i mean the whole to have and become a mother/father) has been discussed and planned. . .but no kitties are going to be poppin outta this hole any time soon!:: :D

Originally posted by somebitch

no id rather deal with being preg than get an std

Well the way i look at it... if it were something like chlamydia... i'd rather take an antibiotic than have an abortion... even syphillis and gonorrhea in the early stages are 100% curable.

But hopefully none of us will ever have to worry about any of this...

BTW, did you know that syphillis has been practically wiped out?

Originally posted by sum12nv

are you asking what an STD is?? or WHICH STD would we be more scared of?? and why are you smiling?? :confused:

well u can dicregard the smiley face there

i am asking what STD are u all worry about more

:worry: :worry: :worry:

std

1--most are curable

2-- if you abstain from sex, it's only your life that's shitty (people who aren't ready for children ruin their lives as well as their own)

3-- you can hide an std when you go for a job, etc.... you can't hide a baby

Originally posted by snoozi8

std

1--most are curable

2-- if you abstain from sex, it's only your life that's shitty (people who aren't ready for children ruin their lives as well as their own)

3-- you can hide an std when you go for a job, etc.... you can't hide a baby

OT - good luck on the recital(s)!!

The only incurable STD's are Herpes, HIV, and Genital Warts (though warts can be frozen off the virus does not go away). And Hepatitis B (but you can be vaccinated against it).

Also if you are sexually active you should be tested for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia even if you have no symptoms.

Many doctors recommend that all persons who have more than one sex partner, especially women under 25 years of age, be tested for chlamydial infection regularly, even in the absence of symptoms.

If you are sexually active with more then one partner, you should be tested regularly even if you don't have symptoms because Gonnorrhea or Chlamydia left untreated can lead to Pelvic Inflamatory Disease (PID) in women and cause infertility.

http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/8799/8799/29362/197425.html?d=dmtHealthAZ

Gonorrhea Symptoms:

It's possible to have gonorrhea without any symptoms. If symptoms do appear, they may include discharge from the penis or vagina, the need to urinate often, burning or pain when urinating, and in women, bleeding between monthly periods. About half of the women with gonorrhea have no symptoms.

Chlamydia Symptoms:

Chlamydia is known as the "silent epidemic" because three quarters of the women and half of the men with the disease have no symptoms. Possible symptoms include discharge from the penis or vagina and a burning sensation when urinating. Additional symptoms for women include lower abdominal pain or pain during intercourse and bleeding between menstrual periods. Men may experience burning and itching around the opening of the penis and/or pain and swelling in the testicles.

See http://www.unspeakable.com for more details or do a search.