Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just asked this girl out...

georgym

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, I think so...

Think so what? that u agree w/ gabriel that girls won't wait long to get back into relationships, or that there just ain't too many free swimmin fish left in the sea :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Think so what? that u agree w/ gabriel that girls won't wait long to get back into relationships, or that there just ain't too many free swimmin fish left in the sea :confused: :confused:

also what age group are u hiting on?

well, im 23, so i guess 12-16.

j/k:laugh: I'd say 20-26 ...does it matter :confused:

i think it does matter

at different age girls look for different things

and if u where hiting on age 16 girls chanses of them begin single is much better compared to 24 years old girls so ther eis a differents there........what i said in the post before was something for ages 18 to 28 as general statement ^_^ so it applyes to U

I agree that girls won't wait long to get back into relationships, that there aren't many free fish left swimming in the sea and that the sea really isn't a sea, but a pond that's stagnant, shallow and breeds lots of three-eyed fish and fish with testicles on their forehead. It's a fucked up Pond, people.

Originally posted by cintron

I agree that girls won't wait long to get back into relationships, that there aren't many free fish left swimming in the sea and that the sea really isn't a sea, but a pond that's stagnant, shallow and breeds lots of three-eyed fish and fish with testicles on their forehead. It's a fucked up Pond, people.

:eek::worry:

Yo man, that's a scary sight. 3-eyed fish and testicles in the wrong area?/? Get outta Albany b4 it's too late :laugh:

But then again, it depends on the girl. I just got out of a relationship w/ a girl that wasn't ready for one, so she's hitting the dating scene, while im open for anything.

And of course there'll be wack-weird girls (and guys), but that's why we make the Effort---Because every once in a while we'll run into a sparkling beauty worthy of our devotion, and things will fall into the right place.

Like after you've hit ground zero, it can't get much worse, y'know...

And by the way, she voluntarily gave me her e-mail address anywho, so goes to show there are still possibilities at a dead end :D

Like after you've hit ground zero, it can't get much worse, y'know...

i don't know about u but when i think i hit the ground zero and that the only things left is up i find that there is still a way down like a bottemeless holl :mad:

"involved" doesn´t mean shit. i had girls tell me they had a boyfriend for 2 years and still they went home with me. PLUS they phoned the guy the morning after, while still lying next to me, telling him with a straight face and tonality that she´d stayed at her best friends house.

girls actually have that "free will". when they tell you "i´m involved" or "i have a boyfriend" they are actually saying "demonstrate to me that you´re better than him and i´ll dump him in a new york second"

remember, if she wanted NOTHING of you, (friendship, relationship, in some cases a chump that takes them out to dinner, etc) she wouldn´t even be talking with you.

Not all females are willing to jump in the sack with a guy when they have a boyfriend. I am not saying that I have never done it, but many guys do it too.

I think that it takes a certain maturity level to stay committed to someone and realize that there is not someone better out there around the corner. That is why people cheat because they have a sudden moment of weakness and think this may be better than what I have. Most of the time it isn't better, in fact it turns out to be worse.

I say e-mail her though because you never know.

Originally posted by merkie

Not all females are willing to jump in the sack with a guy when they have a boyfriend.

sure, you are right here. if a girl is really satisfied in a relationship, that is emotional and sexual, she won´t cheat on her man.

HOWEVER, i have only seen VERY few of these "perfect relationship". there is almost always a fantasy that longs to be fulfilled.

find out what that is and give her a SMALL demonstration that you can fulfill that fantasy, then WITHDRAW. and see her running after you...

Originally posted by tastey

"involved" doesn´t mean shit. i had girls tell me they had a boyfriend for 2 years and still they went home with me. PLUS they phoned the guy the morning after, while still lying next to me, telling him with a straight face and tonality that she´d stayed at her best friends house.

:laugh: ...yes and we have all heard that story already a hundred times...I think there was only that one "involved" girl that went with you....:D

Anyway, smurfy...I think "well done" for at least asking her out (and you know how I mean it ;)). About the "good fish being taken"....I think in your age group it might not be that bad. There are still a lot of single people out there and sure the dating game isn't really easy but I'm sure you'll hit the jackpot at some point and then it was all worth it :)!!!!!

Originally posted by flying_high

:laugh: ...yes and we have all heard that story already a hundred times...I think there was only that one "involved" girl that went with you....:D

:laugh:

gotta love that shit-testing of yours ;)

I think it depends at what stage of the game you're at....if you feel you have reached a level of maturity where you want to find a "good girl" and settle down then I wouldn't bother with someone that is involved in a relationship. If you are still playing around and just looking for a good time then go for it baby...

They are still plenty of good women within the ages of 21-25 but just remember as you get older the amount of available women dwindles down to almost nothing....so for all you men who love to party and are refusing to commit...when you get in your thirties good luck finding the girl of your dreams...just my 2 cents...:D