Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Pants

dom211

i think when people first thing of white pants on guys...immediate reaction is that it would look gay.

but i think if you rock a certain look with the pants... and wear the right shoes, etc... it would look good.

In Europe last summer, guys were wearing not only white pants, but white capris. I thought it looked really bad at first, but it's actually kinda cute.

go for it... just make sure u dont look silly. or sit in dirt. ha.:cool:

ahhaah i'm 20.

i'm old, i guess?

i dunno...guys in white pants look cute! a little homosexual, but still cute! gotta love those gay guys though. eek. am i possibly a fag-hag?

fuck fuck fuck... where'd my denture creme go. and my social security check..ahh,,:tongue:

I have a pair of white hugo boss linen slacks that i wore with black gator shoes/belt and a black linen versace long-sleeved shirt and got no flack from anyone, even the door at Veruka. If you're confident in yourself you can wear a brown paper sack and it will look right on you.

Joe

I dont care what anyone says i pull em off...i like it so i wear it.

White DKNY Capris, Black (with grey stitching) DKNY cut-off, White and Grey Sneakers (K-swiss)

::shrugs:: to each his own...just gotta have the right look to pull it off i guess (or not care of others opinions, just your own) And ALL WHITE is a NO-NO.

I don't remember seeing anyone wearing white pants in the club...

I would recommend it as u will be standing out provably in the bad way.

from what I see is that males try to wear dark colors pants most wear black........some even go as far as making sure that everything that they have on is black....

Im a very vibrant person. I like wearing stuff that sticks out...i mean come on, i bought the Kenneth Cole shirt that Stifler wears in American Pie 2 (yes the purple and white marble looking one). I have light hair, light eyes, and olive skin...i like sticking out.

Like i said, to each his own. Im looking for the Dark Grey and titanium Diesel sneakers....anyone know where i can get 'em?

Originally posted by dom211

Is it ok if someone like me, 6'4, pretty muscular wears a pair of white pants with a blue sleveless shirt. Are white pants acceptable at clubs...or are they not...

thanks

WHo cares what everyone thinks, if you like them then wear them............

yeah it´s okay. i own more white pants or pants with a bright color (beige, baby blue, etc) than black pants. i have some black tank tops and muscle shirts but generally i wear colors. i´m a showoff, i like to stand out and i like the attention. also black clothes don´t show your body features half as clear as bright clothes.

looks gay? so what? as long as you yourself know what you are everything is in order. girls like the look, i generally get labelled "gay" pretty fast, especially by girls cause i speak their "language" and about their topics (fashion, relationship, glamour) but they usually find out i´m damn straight as soon as i get to the sexual topics and stories that follow the relationship talk ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by dom211

Is it ok if someone like me, 6'4, pretty muscular wears a pair of white pants with a blue sleveless shirt. Are white pants acceptable at clubs...or are they not...

thanks

its a def yes... who ever says no doesn't know a jack shit about fashion

plus if you can get one of those "French" looking black hats it will def look Awesome

trust my word hunny

:)

good question about the white pants...lots of designers for the spring/summer 2002 lines included white pants/white jeans/and even the famous white suits...i think white pants are great for the summer...i wouldnt suggest wearing an entire white package however unless u have a decent tan to go along with it, but there is nothing wrong with white pants...except for the fact that if you're around a lot of people they tend to get dirty...but hey, obviously all pants get dirty but u notice it on white! so all of you who think u shouldnt wear white because u think it gets dirty, maybe someone needs to teach u how to regularly wash your clothes ;-)

for white pants/suits/jeans...check out new lines from gucci, helmut lang, marc jacobs, burberry prosum, etc.

if they look good on u then go for it :)

I have one pair of white pants i got in paris last summer that fit me great. I LOVE THEM.. i haven;t worn them to the club b/c i am afraid they might get messed up(a stain or something). lol yes i am a tad paranoid :P but thats cause i can;t find GOOD shit in america. hehe.. oh yes.. white pants do usually say gay(i am so thats fine for me) but u could have the whole euro style kind of thing going on and be fine. europeans have way more style than us . lol..

Last summer, exactly at this time, in Italy everyone (girls and guys) were wearing white pants! and it looked fabulous! the big trend last summer was red and white. a lot of people with either red pants/white top or white pants/red top.... i loved it. it was definitely sexy.....oh and in linen .....very nice

I was thinking about the same thing about the white pants. I like em, I'm thinking about buying em too. Make sure you got some sorta tan though ofcourse. They had bangin ones at French Connection. I dunno if they still got it though.

• 2 weeks later...