Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You just may be a K-head!

OK, I am so sick of people who don’t have a clue telling me what a wonderful K-Hole they were in while dancing around in some club.

So I decided to put together a little guide so you can tell if you are in a hole or not.

If you can move, you are not in a K-hole.

If you can tell if your eyes are open or shut, you are not in a K-hole.

If you can identify the song you are listening to, you are not in a K-hole.

If you wonder what that deep rumbling sound is reoccurring every half an hour, and realize that it is you breathing, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you realize that you have gone insane but then realize that it isn’t so bad, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you have become a point of light and are flying along the pathways of knowledge towards the center of the universe that you realize must be God, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you figure out the meaning of the universe, but forget it 2 seconds later, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you can suddenly remember your 2nd grade class birthday party and the names of every kid in the class, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you can see through your eyelids and look at the stars but are on the couch in your friend’s living room, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you suddenly forget the meaning of words like “is” “do” etc… you may be in a K-Hole.

If you come down and realize that that strange object that you were staring at for what seemed like hours and could figure out what it was is a ceiling fan, you may have been in a K-Hole.

If you cant figure out how the window can keep moving to the right and never get to the corner, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you just had the worst experience of your life and cant wait to do it again, you may have been in a K-Hole.

Hope this helps everyone

When you realize that that lone snow skier who is skiing up a vast snow blizzard mountain range and you follow him skiing up with your eyes for what seems like hours but then he turns out to be just a small plant hanger on your white ceiling then you just may have been in a khole.

Originally posted by neena16

If all of the sudden nothing looks familiar anymore...you have no idea what club your in or who the people around you are..even though they were the people you came to the club with.

OMG hahahahahaha

I have seen that happen toooooo many times LOL

When you are trying to read the directions to afterhours and realize you can't read anymore...then attempt to turn it upside down, hoping that will help....nope, it's all chinese at that point

When you have no clue where your friends went, and they are 3 feet in front of you...

When you aren't sure if you are actually talking or just thinking...

My personal favorite memory....when you say to your friend

"Hey look at those paisleys on that guys white suit! They are moving!!"...and your friend looks at you, "What paisleys?"

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by shroomy

OK, I am so sick of people who don’t have a clue telling me what a wonderful K-Hole they were in while dancing around in some club.

So I decided to put together a little guide so you can tell if you are in a hole or not.

If you can move, you are not in a K-hole.

If you can tell if your eyes are open or shut, you are not in a K-hole.

If you can identify the song you are listening to, you are not in a K-hole.

If you wonder what that deep rumbling sound is reoccurring every half an hour, and realize that it is you breathing, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you realize that you have gone insane but then realize that it isn’t so bad, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you have become a point of light and are flying along the pathways of knowledge towards the center of the universe that you realize must be God, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you figure out the meaning of the universe, but forget it 2 seconds later, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you can suddenly remember your 2nd grade class birthday party and the names of every kid in the class, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you can see through your eyelids and look at the stars but are on the couch in your friend’s living room, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you suddenly forget the meaning of words like “is” “do” etc… you may be in a K-Hole.

If you come down and realize that that strange object that you were staring at for what seemed like hours and could figure out what it was is a ceiling fan, you may have been in a K-Hole.

If you cant figure out how the window can keep moving to the right and never get to the corner, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you just had the worst experience of your life and cant wait to do it again, you may have been in a K-Hole.

Hope this helps everyone

Fuck shroomy that is ome funny shit...

If you think you are on another planet talking to aliens, you may be in a k hole.

If you think you are going thru worm holes in the middle of the universe, you may be in a k hole.

If you think you have just died, you may be in a k hole.

well with that said, im off to do a bump, or two or three or four

:D :D