Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You just may be a K-head!

Originally posted by shroomy

OK, I am so sick of people who don’t have a clue telling me what a wonderful K-Hole they were in while dancing around in some club.

So I decided to put together a little guide so you can tell if you are in a hole or not.

If you can move, you are not in a K-hole.

If you can tell if your eyes are open or shut, you are not in a K-hole.

If you can identify the song you are listening to, you are not in a K-hole.

If you wonder what that deep rumbling sound is reoccurring every half an hour, and realize that it is you breathing, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you realize that you have gone insane but then realize that it isn’t so bad, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you have become a point of light and are flying along the pathways of knowledge towards the center of the universe that you realize must be God, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you figure out the meaning of the universe, but forget it 2 seconds later, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you can suddenly remember your 2nd grade class birthday party and the names of every kid in the class, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you can see through your eyelids and look at the stars but are on the couch in your friend’s living room, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you suddenly forget the meaning of words like “is” “do” etc… you may be in a K-Hole.

If you come down and realize that that strange object that you were staring at for what seemed like hours and could figure out what it was is a ceiling fan, you may have been in a K-Hole.

If you cant figure out how the window can keep moving to the right and never get to the corner, you may be in a K-Hole.

If you just had the worst experience of your life and cant wait to do it again, you may have been in a K-Hole.

Hope this helps everyone

bahhhahahaaa.. so true.. If your just the first 3 things you are only "K-whacky" you are not in a hole.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by perns2002

Ha ha this is so great........... lmao out loud.................

Anyone ever go into shrinky dink land?

no doubt..........every piece of furniture is gigantic and everyone else around u...happened a couple times....how about laying on a couch and being sucked into it.....or looking at ur feet, and thinking that they are not attached to ur body and wondering how u gonna walk....def...in a k hole....lol

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by t0nythelover

i remember once i lit a cigarrette right after takin k and takin a hit. next think i know the cig is completely burned but still in my mouth. i think i sat with it in my mouth like forever but thought it was one pull

That's scary.

when you look at your watch and see 24hours lasted 15 minutes...to the point you ask someone what time it is because you think your watch is broken and you still don't believe them...you think their watch is broken too...so you ask someone else what time it is..............

Yeah, now im just wishing i could get some k around here... havent had any since may, but that was stuff a friend of mine brought back from Taiwan, and holy shit was it good

nothing i've ever gotten in the city could compare to it (and i've never even found any on the island)

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

if you swear you are talking to god you may be in a k hole

orrr you think there are dogs barking at you while sittin in the corner at a club you may be in a k hole

well now that SF has drug dogs, or so i heard , this must be really cnfusing.