Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question about Fat babies.

embodiedhate

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Seeing that picture got me thinking. What would your (any of you guys and gals) do if you had one?

as u see that baby isn't healthy most provably one of his internal systems is a failer state:pershaps outputing more then it should of some chemical or exactly apposite, or maybe not recycling or using something as u see the only thing i am sure here

IT IS THAT THE BABY ISN'T HEALTHY AT THIS POINT OF HIS LIFE.

Originally posted by gebriel

as u see that baby isn't healthy most provably one of his internal systems is a failer state:pershaps outputing more then it should of some chemical or exactly apposite, or maybe not recycling or using something as u see the only thing i am sure here

IT IS THAT THE BABY ISN'T HEALTHY AT THIS POINT OF HIS LIFE.

That kid is fucking doomed. Just think of the shit he's gonna take in High School, if he makes it that far.

THat baby was a little to heavy, but a pleasantly plump baby there is nothing wrong with.

Example,

As a baby I was a very good eater. Being rasied Itialian I pretty much ate everything brought to the table as soon as I started to show the mere' image of white breaking my gums. My sister ate nothing, very very thin and always very sick. SHe didn't even look healthy. I wasn't super fat like the picture but I was very healthy. I think it is better to have baby that will eat rather then won't. If the heavyness contunies into after walking and talking years, cuz that's usaully when babies loose it all after they became active than that's bad. Or if the baby is soooooo heavy that it has a hard time walking. All in all just be glad a baby is healthy will all the problems that go one today............... :D