Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do All Tall Girls think they're Models??

ghhhhhost

seriously...i understand that height is a necessary asset in order to be a model..but come on..some ppl just should not try to push that just based on their height. i look at some of these girls and im like JESUS CHRIST WHAT R U DOING..like theyre dressed really trendy and all and they look like a complete asshole because it just doesnt go with them....

i understand that models dont look the same in person as they do on the cover of mags..but the thing is theyve got something about them...nowadays every girl over 5'9 thinks she can strut her shit...

i duno..i guess i spend too much time staring at people on the train he he...and btw..for those of u who havent met me..these arent the ravings of someone with a napoelon complex..im in no way short

thats exactly what im talkin about..they throw on some d&g..prada..and some spiked heel boots..and next thing u know theyre out tryin to conquer humanity..

woman please...those J-LO glasses aint helpin to hide ur butt ugly face..so stop strutting like u got it..and sit ur ass down on that empty subway seat..because u look stupid standing when there's 20 available seats..and yes..we all noticed ur tall

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

thats exactly what im talkin about..they throw on some d&g..prada..and some spiked heel boots..and next thing u know theyre out tryin to conquer humanity..

woman please...those J-LO glasses aint helpin to hide ur butt ugly face..so stop strutting like u got it..and sit ur ass down on that empty subway seat..because u look stupid standing when there's 20 available seats..and yes..we all noticed ur tall

Yeah very well said.

I hate it when they freakin' knock me over. like there tall so that excused them from being rude, and there nasty about it like almost on purpose. Yeah Hi, Andrea' the Giant, you ddint have to knock me over I can see that your tall................... Can you please move over a little too your legs keep hitting my back.......

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah very well said.

I hate it when they freakin' knock me over. like there tall so that excused them from being rude, and there nasty about it like almost on purpose. Yeah Hi, Andrea' the Giant, you ddint have to knock me over I can see that your tall................... Can you please move over a little too your legs keep hitting my back.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last night all of the giants were out, I don't think excuse me is in their vocabulary...;)

Models have probably always been glamourized by women who strive to be like them. You said it so well. Take off the stupid lookin shades girl and check in that Louis Vuitton purse because the look just ain't werkin'! Label whores and high hell struttin' sluts who have attitude written all over their face are so passe. It's like "girl please sit the fuck down it's not werkin'".

it's my life long dream to sleep with a chick taller than me, keep in mind i'm 6'4"

I feel what you saying though, they are kind of cocky, they need to come down from the skies. and actually not every tall chick is that rude and obnoxious, most of them develop insecurities because of their height, so they stay quiet most of the time.

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah very well said.

. . That shit happened down at space in Miami while we had a breakin circle going out on the patio . . . I swear, those girls were this close to getting clocked . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . That shit happened down at space in Miami while we had a breakin circle going out on the patio . . . I swear, those girls were this close to getting clocked . . .

i wish it did, i'd be wettin my chair right now...

in fact, i just did over your little epithet under your sig...too much...

btw - i just got back from miami...didnt get to hit Space - we did Tantra, Salvation, Perdy Lounge, and Opium...music was a notch back, but they make up for it with almost-naked-beautiful-hotties...