Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i "post whore" and cp is STILL boring me!

yeah, I know the feeling...

theres only so much 1 whore can do...

we need to all unite as whores... and whore this shit up...

hey, the suckometer is only reading like a 3.2 today on the site... it could be a good day...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

his only excitment will be when hes beating off in the shower..u spank it Jus!! show him whos boss

"This is me jerking off in the shower... This is the highlight of my day... its all downhill from here..."

Originally posted by rdancer

Thats why I go to different boards, and all not on just clubbing and partying, ya know vary your tastes, just likes they have magazines for every subject, they to have boards for every subject.

Yeah man, different strokes for different folks. I mean, I don't know how I could live without checking the Ricky Martin messageboards at least 6 times a day. :blank:

http://pub25.ezboard.com/ftheressomethingaboutrickyfrm1

Originally posted by echostar

thats it, im taking a shower...there better be some entertainment when i get out

i dunno lets start up some drama, some flamewars or something. im sick of making fun of shitty club nights theres like nothing else to rag on.

Originally posted by rdancer

Thats why I go to different boards, and all not on just clubbing and partying, ya know vary your tastes, just likes they have magazines for every subject, they to have boards for every subject.

if someone knows of a good somewhat local board that discusses good music let me know cuz this one def' aint the place.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: