Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advocate for MEN to get manicures!!

starcapone

Originally posted by starcapone

#2 when fondling the vagina it's less rough and gentlier. I do

i am not planining to do any of that

and i douth it many people look at my nails enaf to see any inmprofection if there is any

Originally posted by rdancer

That would be the only reason why I would get that too, to stop my nasty habit of biting my nails. YUCK! One down one to go!! :D

i think if i got one id feel bad about biting my nails..so im prolly gona make one of my GF's take me to get one..he he..so i can pretend like im all cool and i was dragged there..

and Alan..no worries..ull kick the Crack soon enough..just keep ur chin up buddy

Originally posted by gebriel

i am not planining to do any of that

and i douth it many people look at my nails enaf to see any inmprofection if there is any

You would be shocked to see how many girls look at a guys hands....that is one of the first things a lot of girls look at on a guy....it is just nasty when a guy has dirty fingernails..eww:yuck:

Originally posted by somebitch

you would. ;) but for real, one of the guys im talking to gets his done fairly often and i think its cute that he takes care of himself. :D

What do you mean, I would?? he he, hey what can i say, i like to take care of myself. I also get waxed reularly, and get the occasional salt scrub. :D

Originally posted by synderella420

You would be shocked to see how many girls look at a guys hands....that is one of the first things a lot of girls look at on a guy....it is just nasty when a guy has dirty fingernails..eww:yuck:

1.i don't have durty fingers nails

2.why is the creater of this post asuming that a guy can't cut his own nails as well as a manucarist can............

Originally posted by starcapone

Personally I think guys should get manicures #1 it looks nice, #2 when fondling the vagina it's less rough and gentlier. I do have horror stories and I'm sure I'm not the only one! So guys be considerate and it will be appreciated. :moon::grin3:

i dont get conventional manicures... but i do it myself does that count???

Originally posted by gebriel

1.i don't have durty fingers nails

2.why is the creater of this post asuming that a guy can't cut his own nails as well as a manucarist can............

1. not just about dirty fingernails... guys also should get manicures cause the manicurist will cut their cuticles, (when they grow long look gross) cut and file jagged nails that biting causes and lotions them all up making them sooooft and nice... :)

2. i'm sure star *that lovely girlie that hardly visits the dungeons!;)* isn't assuming guys can't cut their nails... it's just a manicurist will always do a better job then anyone ever could... i know i can never paint my nails as good as the people do at the nail places... :idea:

and synderella is sooo right... gross hands = :puke:

Originally posted by rachel1997

You forgot about PEDICURES!

OMG guys please! Yes get pedicures! I love going to the salon and seeing a guy get a pedicure! The girls FLOCK THEM!!!!

:tongue:

Who wants some scratchie feet rubbing your leg??

EWWWWWWWW

Hush you! :eek: