Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do E then go to an amusement park

After i graduated college me and my girlfriend went to Disneyworld and brought a bunch of geltabs with us... it was nice too becuase it was mid may so the park wasn't crowded. Every ride was so sick... Peter pans magic flight, it seemed like you were really flying, the teacups were even great... and space mountain, forget about it. We went on that about 9-10 times, i couldn't stop laughing.

this is a post i made in another thread:

E is most definitely phatter in the club....but i've rolled elsewhere and had a great time....i remember 1 in particular that got kinda scary lol.....i was at an amusement park with a few friends and we decided to pop a roll....we were havin a fuckin blast!! LOL.....the rollercoasters and all the rides felt soooooo fuckin crazzzzzzzzzy....it was like u couldnt feel ur stomach and shit...i dunno i cant describe the intensity.....but anyways....we were real fucked up and i ended up losing them...and i'm lookin 4 them until i start freakin out....i looked around at like all the little kids and their parents and shit and i was just like oh my god....they all know im fucked up....for some reason i started to think my friends reported me lost to the security and i was fuckin SKETCHED.....i started fuckin buggin out....i was looking at people's faces walkin by and they literally looked EVIL...it was fuckin frightening!!!!!!!! and then....all of a sudden i find my boys and i was like oh shit there u are and i told em about it....but the feeling quickly passed and before i knew it i was having a friggin blast again....it just goes to show u how much the setting and ur state of mind is just as strong as the drugs ur takin :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I used to go to Busch Gardens in Tampa on acid all the time......great shit.....

Funny thing was that a drug dealer worked at one of the cookie stands. If you asked for a special cookie, it would cost 7 bucks and he'd give you a cookie with a hit of acid on it......made for an interesting day at the park...

Originally posted by brickhouse

I used to go to Busch Gardens in Tampa on acid all the time......great shit.....

Funny thing was that a drug dealer worked at one of the cookie stands. If you asked for a special cookie, it would cost 7 bucks and he'd give you a cookie with a hit of acid on it......made for an interesting day at the park...

hahaha, liar

Originally posted by brickhouse

LOL.. :laugh: :laugh: P.S. Did I ever mention how much I love your sig?? :D :D

i rolled at Coney Island b4. Its pretty phat, the dropps feel more intense. Going on the Bumper Cars was crazy. I had my tripout glasses on and theres maddd lights there so it was pure dopeness.

Have fun anyone thinking of doing it.:tongue:

Originally posted by conchman

I have gone to Epcot Center and Island of Adventure on both E and Acid, and it's a blast, especially Epcot on LSD. I have neve laughed so much in my life, some of the rides seem like are made for it.

Wow, that must have been amazing. I can just imagine the World of Imagination with Figment, the purple dinosaur, when you're all tripped out. :eek::drunk:

Originally posted by shroomy

Everyone should be required to visit Islands of Adventure in Orlando and go to Dr. Seuss Landing while tripping.

:hat:

HOLY MOTHERFUCK. Shit, that almost tempts me to start dropping again.

seriously... i wanna go...:idea:

a friend of mine used to roll a few times at seaside in nj... it seemed interesting but idk if i would do it on a boardwalk... too many people lookin at u and shit... but imagine goin to universal studios at night or something.. and goin on the jaws ride... good lord id give myself a heart attack... :eek::tongue:

The only thing that would be a serious "e" buzzkill in an amusement park would be waiting in line. I hate waiting in line and waiting in line with a bunch of sober people and no music would drive me batty.

Now if I was tripping on shrooms, and with some really good friends, I think I could handle it. I think I would actually have a good time. But I would most def hit the kiddie rides as well.

As for rolling and bungy, At homelands this year they had a reverse bungy. I had never seen one before but it's cool as hell, they strap you in a metal ball and shoot you into the sky about 120ft. and then you come bouncing back down to earth. AWESOME FUCKING FEELING WHEN ROLLING! The best part was there were no lines to wait in.

Oh my Gawd !!!

E on a rollercoaster is incredible.

I went to a party at MGM Studios in Orlando at night. Dropped a pill and went on Aerosmith rollercoaster which is pretty much in the dark and had an incredible ride.

Def thumbs up.