Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djhal

Saeed & Palash set times...

hey hey...

anyone know what time they'll be on and how long? Didn't get the weekly set-time mailer from Buzz...see you all in front of the booth...(prolly with the Twisted shirt)...

Peace,

Hal

Originally posted by Hal

hey hey...

anyone know what time they'll be on and how long? Didn't get the weekly set-time mailer from Buzz...see you all in front of the booth...(prolly with the Twisted shirt)...

Peace,

Hal

oh it's hal!!! i prolly wont be able to make it:( but you should come out more often! (well, i should too, but ...)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

oh it's hal!!! i prolly wont be able to make it:( but you should come out more often! (well, i should too, but ...)

I like the way how you tell ppl to come out when you are going to be sitting at home.

what's up millie?! I'm trying to go out more often...just that I keep missing events and end up finding out about 'em the next day or so...guess I gotta stay on top of both City Papers for the info...u should come out to support the local boys...

thanks shady for the times...

H

Originally posted by Hal

what's up millie?! I'm trying to go out more often...just that I keep missing events and end up finding out about 'em the next day or so...guess I gotta stay on top of both City Papers for the info...u should come out to support the local boys...

thanks shady for the times...

H

hal, send me the info and i'll try to come out! work *should* be letting up in a week or two