Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
a1wave

So how were Saeed and Palash?

Recommended Posts

bangin'. pappa had it going on, spun until 1:30 or so, then saeed came on until 3:30 I think, then palash until i dunno what time 'cos i had to leave at 3:45. wish i couldve stayed longer, 'cos it was one of those nights when, at least for me, it was just about th emusic, well i did go to happy your after work and have 3 drinks..then had some at the apt before going and had my standard LIT there..but I felt fine...of course i fekt like ass the next day, almost crashing around 2pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

he he just got their new cd..i'll listen to it tomorow.

its ok....i like palash's better than saeed's.

buzz was pretty good but i think the last month of partying has worn me out a little - i wasn't getting into it very much... the kryogenic stuff was cool, much better than last summer - instead of having jets only on stage (a la last summer) jets were installed on every pole around the dancefloor so it only took a couple of seconds to drop the temperature and fill the room with haze - and not the smoke machine kind of haze - haze thick enough that u can't see more than a foot in front of u :D

fun fun.

and next week we get a pretty laser show. yay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

its ok....i like palash's better than saeed's.

buzz was pretty good but i think the last month of partying has worn me out a little - i wasn't getting into it very much... the kryogenic stuff was cool, much better than last summer - instead of having jets only on stage (a la last summer) jets were installed on every pole around the dancefloor so it only took a couple of seconds to drop the temperature and fill the room with haze - and not the smoke machine kind of haze - haze thick enough that u can't see more than a foot in front of u :D

fun fun.

and next week we get a pretty laser show. yay!

I had a really good time at buzz. Met up with therunner, saw kuro more than I wanted to, and definitely enjoyed Pappa's set. As for the cryogenics. My god, I felt as if i was blinded. but it really did feel good though! Fav track: for those who like to move-plastic fantastic label. I don't know the artist though. And no Saeed didn't miss any of you dj whores. Why? cuz he had his G/F nancy with him! hah! I also met 3 girls (back me up on this one shady, you saw em) that night that were REALLY into the music. It's good to know that there are still ppl out there that arent afriaid to sweat a little to good music (ahem ol' fogey ruth and gina).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I like Saeed's cd better - but they are both really good! And I'm sure Saeed AND his girlfriend missed me! :D

saedds cd sounds like shady's..i'm sure saeed downloaded shady's from his AG directory and recorded it :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Dragongrrrl - set this foo' straight

:D

Oh, good god, Gina puts *everyone* to shame in the party department! To steal a line from someone else, Gina has more party per pound than anyone i know! She's all energy. It's a rare night Gina stays in or spends all her time sitting. She's part of the Buzz shut-down crew! :D

That straight enough? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dragongrrrl

Oh, good god, Gina puts *everyone* to shame in the party department! To steal a line from someone else, Gina has more party per pound than anyone i know! She's all energy. It's a rare night Gina stays in or spends all her time sitting. She's part of the Buzz shut-down crew! :D

That straight enough? ;)

yes - your check is in the mail ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dragongrrrl

Oh, good god, Gina puts *everyone* to shame in the party department! To steal a line from someone else, Gina has more party per pound than anyone i know! She's all energy. It's a rare night Gina stays in or spends all her time sitting. She's part of the Buzz shut-down crew! :D

That straight enough? ;)

so then she must still be at Exit as she's posting today Monday, in the after-after-after-after-after-after-after-after-after PvD party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yes - your check is in the mail ;)

pffft. I'll believe it when I see it. So far, all i've seen her do is chit chat with other ppl, drink, maybe dance just a little bit, and keep a chair warm. The last one she does really well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

pffft. I'll believe it when I see it. So far, all i've seen her do is chit chat with other ppl, drink, maybe dance just a little bit, and keep a chair warm. The last one she does really well.

you are just mad because i didn't want to keep YOU warm.

let it go man ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×