Clubplanet Nightlife Community

London...

Originally posted by dgmodel

well... when you put it like that... who wouldnt move there...

Also, if you're a car aficionado, forget it. You'll be taking public transportation everywhere. Gas prices are about $4.70 per gallon and up (yeah they sell in liters, but that's what it comes out to on a per gallon basis). 75% of that amount is taxes.

its not necessarily that much more expensive to live over there....you just need to know where to look/shop or whatever. and even though gas prices are insane most people have a car anyway.

and the nightlife is so so so much better and so so so much cheaper than over here. alcohol is cheaper as well.

:drunk:

i spent 3 weeks last winter there.. i loved it..id move there in a heartbeat..honestly the cost of living when u compare it to the wages over there is less than here..especially the rent. if u do go..let me know..i can hook u up with an apartment and stuff wherever u want..my cousin is a real estate broker over there..

aiight... if any of you had the option of leaving nyc to live in london would you do it??? (well i guess you all have the option, its not like america is prison and you have to stay... lol but you know what i mean)

i would go in a hearbeat. you can always come back.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i spent 3 weeks last winter there.. i loved it..id move there in a heartbeat..honestly the cost of living when u compare it to the wages over there is less than here..especially the rent. if u do go..let me know..i can hook u up with an apartment and stuff wherever u want..my cousin is a real estate broker over there..

niiiiice... let me find out the details and then ill let you know... not sure if any of this is solid yet... just an idea that was discussed with a couple of ppl... i def have to go over there for a lil bit before anything... but ill pm you and tell you whats up...

niiiiice... let me find out the details and then ill let you know... not sure if any of this is solid yet... just an idea that was discussed with a couple of ppl... i def have to go over there for a lil bit before anything... but ill pm you and tell you whats up...

let me know also...give you info you need on clubs, clothes, restaurants, etc....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

let me know also...give you info you need on clubs, clothes, restaurants, etc....

thank you very much... all of you... i greatly appreciate it... as it stands its just an idea... but i think it might come to fruition the more and more my days go on... well see.. ill keep yall posted...

thank you very much... all of you... i greatly appreciate it... as it stands its just an idea... but i think it might come to fruition the more and more my days go on... well see.. ill keep yall posted...

ap.jpgFly Virgin~ It's the way we do it, Baby !

I love London.. I actually stayed in Stoke on trent but me and jessie spent a day in london. people are soooooo nice.. ugh.. i have pics if you want me to post any let me know.. im a picture person.. love pics.. hehehe :tongue: good luck if you do go...