Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions about Dream & VIP Club

Has anyone visited either of these clubs? If so, how was your experience. I kind of want to know what they are like before I go. I went to some club and was overdressed and the people were not my type and I spent oodles of money getting in.

...just to know what to expect there.

Thanx people!

Originally posted by photographiti

can any one get vip or in for free?

Coming to think of it, how do you get vip or guestlist to *any* DC club. Oddly enough it's very easy to get hold of a promoter in NYC, I'm finding great difficulty here.

you just need to know a promoter or someone that works in the club, its that easy. unfortunately i could care less about the vip list so i dont really go around trying to meet promoters and people that work at the club...damn i'm still fucked up.

Originally posted by vicman

you just need to know a promoter or someone that works in the club, its that easy. unfortunately i could care less about the vip list so i dont really go around trying to meet promoters and people that work at the club...damn i'm still fucked up.

Yo vic I know!! I am fucking scetching in front of the computer bored as all fuck knowing I have to be at work in 7 hours.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Why do I do these things?????

Originally posted by therunner

Yo vic I know!! I am fucking scetching in front of the computer bored as all fuck knowing I have to be at work in 7 hours.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

hahahaha

damn i wish i coulda gone out last night w/ yall

i'm at work too:(

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Has anyone visited either of these clubs? If so, how was your experience. I kind of want to know what they are like before I go. I went to some club and was overdressed and the people were not my type and I spent oodles of money getting in.

...just to know what to expect there.

Thanx people!

ummm, dance your way to the top. :D and lines will be a thing of the past.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

well i made it, but i was crashing around 2:00 after lunch..crashed as soon as i got home.

Originally posted by vicman

well i made it, but i was crashing around 2:00 after lunch..crashed as soon as i got home.

It's sunday afternoon and not much better that saturday but I did manage to sleep a little while during the first part of my shift, I really want to take a 45 min long potty break, I know that would keep me going until 10pm.

It's sunday afternoon and not much better that saturday but I did manage to sleep a little while during the first part of my shift, I really want to take a 45 min long potty break, I know that would keep me going until 10pm.

take some hydroxycut!

Arthur and I went to Dream, the opening night and Dave Seman was spinning. The club itself is huge, i think it was 4 levels, with horrible on 3 of them. the only one that was ok and that we stayed on the entire night was the one were Seman was on. The VIP room in Dream was kind of cool, nice couches and the bar was below you so you sat by the bar ordering and looking down at the bar-tenders...kind of cool. Too many rich, stuck-up people all dreesed up for me though.....Other then that it wasnt so bad...oh yea and also we got in for free because it was opening night and we got their before 11, so that was kind of good......

Originally posted by MadamMillie

how's work? i'm OFFICIALLY done for the day. i worked 10 hours yesterday and 5 today. :( now i just have the rest of the work week to look forward too.

Work is going well, I slept through most of the US masters tourny (golf is so easy to sleep to) and Futurama is on now but I ate some rice and turkey and feeling much better. If I had a pint of Guinness I would be so happy right now.

Originally posted by shlongus

Arthur and I went to Dream, the opening night and Dave Seman was spinning. The club itself is huge, i think it was 4 levels, with horrible on 3 of them. the only one that was ok and that we stayed on the entire night was the one were Seman was on. The VIP room in Dream was kind of cool, nice couches and the bar was below you so you sat by the bar ordering and looking down at the bar-tenders...kind of cool. Too many rich, stuck-up people all dreesed up for me though.....Other then that it wasnt so bad...oh yea and also we got in for free because it was opening night and we got their before 11, so that was kind of good......

ive dome like 3 times, and each time I went it blew even more. goo dthing i went with good friends if not, i wouldve -->:hang:

Originally posted by MadamMillie

how's work? i'm OFFICIALLY done for the day. i worked 10 hours yesterday and 5 today. :( now i just have the rest of the work week to look forward too.

you better come out and party with us soon. how about modern thursdays? buzz on friday will be alright. c'mon grandmaster flash? it'll be fun.

well like vic said its pretty easy, its like that in nyc as you should know---its all about who you know in this industry and in dc its very much posh except at buzz even glow is a little on the posh side with dress codes but thats DC...hmmmm why dont you come out and meet me sometime i WOULD LOVE to meet you and talk to you, im sure other people in CP would too....it seems like maybe i have met you in another time?

CD

"Originally posted by chynado11

well like vic said its pretty easy, its like that in nyc as you should know---its all about who you know in this industry and in dc its very much posh except at buzz even glow is a little on the posh side with dress codes"

After going to glow....I'd say that it is slightly posh. I saw like 2 people with shorts on in there and LOTS of tennis shoes.

"but thats DC...hmmmm why dont you come out and meet me sometime i WOULD LOVE to meet you and talk to you, im sure other people in CP would too....it seems like maybe i have met you in another time?"

Don't fall for chyna's bootytrap. apparently she has met you in her pastlife when she was a trout.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

"Originally posted by chynado11

well like vic said its pretty easy, its like that in nyc as you should know---its all about who you know in this industry and in dc its very much posh except at buzz even glow is a little on the posh side with dress codes"

After going to glow....I'd say that it is slightly posh. I saw like 2 people with shorts on in there and LOTS of tennis shoes.

"but thats DC...hmmmm why dont you come out and meet me sometime i WOULD LOVE to meet you and talk to you, im sure other people in CP would too....it seems like maybe i have met you in another time?"

Don't fall for chyna's bootytrap. apparently she has met you in her pastlife when she was a trout.

i love when you try to be funny :rolleyes:

:D

CD