Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJais

Originally posted by scarletpromos

HELL YEAH

I will be there on Friday. Will we all be scattered about again?? Or do you think maybe we can all get together under the dj booth a little earlier so we can all do a shot together - and make it earlier because all of us were :drool: by 12 midnite..

Say 10??? Is that good for everyone?

Mane, Tyco, Pipdaddy and everyone else.. I have a bad memory or I was hammered when I met you so please come up to me and let me know who you are so the next time I can sneak up behind you and squeeze :bootysha:

Originally posted by latinaz

I will be there on Friday. Will we all be scattered about again?? Or do you think maybe we can all get together under the dj booth a little earlier so we can all do a shot together - and make it earlier because all of us were :drool: by 12 midnite..

Say 10??? Is that good for everyone?

Mane, Tyco, Pipdaddy and everyone else.. I have a bad memory or I was hammered when I met you so please come up to me and let me know who you are so the next time I can sneak up behind you and squeeze :bootysha:

don't worry hun, me too...........are you sure we met? hahaha

I did call it though...........I tried to make the shots earlier last week but nobody was feelin that...........now you know why! lol

I'm not sure if I'll def be there but 10 is sufficient I think :D