Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rush???

klohe

Its an inhalant, either amyl nitrate or amyl butrate, I cant remember wich. One is much better than the other. Tried it once in amsterdamn. Will blow you out of the water while on E but only for a few minutes.

Usually sold in sex or head shops as video head cleaner. If I ever want to clean my VCR or make whipped cream I know to run to my local head shop :)

Suposedly a great sex drug (especially if you are gay as it is supposed to be a muscle relaxant too)

about all I know, and I wouldnt recomend it.

Basically what shroomy said. I did it for the first time about 2 months ago while I was rolling. Definately interesting...made my face feel like it was on fire, but it blew me out of the water for about 5 minutes. Now heres a question...anyone ever blown a menthalated kolonapin while rolling? If not...give it a go sometime........

IF it's Amyl Nitrate then it's also called Poppers- makes the blood rush to your head, you get all lightheaded and sometimes it feels like your head will explode, lol. It causes the sphincter muscles to relax so it's played a role in gay sex.

Originally posted by tastyt

IF it's Amyl Nitrate then it's also called Poppers- makes the blood rush to your head, you get all lightheaded and sometimes it feels like your head will explode, lol. It causes the sphincter muscles to relax so it's played a role in gay sex.

:D:eek:

Hey, now...it's not ONLY good for gay sex...others of us like it too, ya know!

Originally posted by foxylady69

:D:eek:

Hey, now...it's not ONLY good for gay sex...others of us like it too, ya know!

Well, I'm just sayin' it's popular among the gay crowd but hasn't quite made its way into the straight scene... but anyone who needs a little help "loosening up" can feel free to use it... ;)