Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Scent of A Man

marcid21

...there's nothing like it in the world......

MMmmMmMMmm.....just waking up the next morning, and smelling him on your body, sheets, in your hair....on the clothes from last night.....

His scent just lingers...and you're totally reminded of him...and keep being reminded of him for the rest of the day....

I love the scent of a man! :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

MMmmMmMMmm.....just waking up the next morning, and smelling him on your body, sheets, in your hair....on the clothes from last night.....

His scent just lingers...and you're totally reminded of him...and keep being reminded of him for the rest of the day....

~~~~`mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Originally posted by marcid21

interesting

yeah very interesting. I never saw it from that point of view.

I love the scent that some girls leave behind, esp since it's EVERYWHERE... but i never knew girls felt the same way about some guys.

i guess i've met too many one sided people :(

Originally posted by cintron

yeah very interesting. I never saw it from that point of view.

I love the scent that some girls leave behind, esp since it's EVERYWHERE... but i never knew girls felt the same way about some guys.

i guess i've met too many one sided people :(

omg... girls totally feel the same way about guys!!

the scent of colonge, mixed with fresh laundry smell, his soap and his body's natural scent is one of the best things ever... and to smell it on yourself after you leave him is the best thing ever!

:drunk:

you mean olfactory? ;)

hehe walk up to some girl... HOLA, FACTORY!!!! :D

oh and moonie... yes dear, i suppose we're just finding too many one sided people:mad:

God anytime a girl has been in my place and sat on my couches, i can smell it for days. Sometimes i just lie down on the couch and take deep breaths. *sigh* yea i'm a dork.