Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it totally crazy to roll by yourself?

This may sound dumb, but I'm free tonight and going to hit the clubs in NYC. I've never rolled and tonight would be a perfect to try it. Only thing is that I'm alone and never tried e. I've done other drugs back in my "party" days. (They'er comming back?) I've gone to clubs alone and bascially have had a blast parking myself on the dance floor and dancing away. But rolling alone? I don't know if that would be too freaky.

Another obvious problem is I have no idea where to get a hit and if the hit is really e and not some make believe concotion. Maybe you guys have some advice for Trance?

:cool:

Originally posted by djjonmartin

don't roll by yourself ... at least, not the first time. you want to be with people who are enjoying it with you (and can vouch for what you're getting). Go out, enjoy yourself, but don't roll. Not by yourself. Not the first time.

Thanks, I'll follow your advice. I'm headed for clubshelter right now!!! ROCKS! Then on to Exit at about 4am...

:cool:

If its your first time, I suggest you dont roll by yourself, be with people ur gonna have fun with:)

I have rolled by myself a few times at home lol it wasnt that bad actually lol but I only did that about three times, the rest was at clubs or with people somewhere.

well have fun whatever you decide to do:)

Yea...the first few times should be with a bunch of freinds all rollin together. Its a bonding thing.

After many times doing it you'll probably find yourself sitting in front of the computer on a tuesday at 2am playing with a Visualization Prog listening to music and poppling pills...oh wait...that was just me...whoops. Hence the reason i dont roll no more...got to be too much.

Just be safe, drink alot of water, but not too much. Your penis will feel like its gonna fall off (for you guys who roll).

Happy Rollin.

There's no point in rolling by yourself.....you ALWAYS need a good rolling buddy (or blow up doll) with you

FYI, by blow up doll, I mean someone you're attracted to who also gets touchy-feely while rolling so you can just make out the whole night....