Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this GERBEL character???

Originally posted by dgmodel

aiight there cochran... you shouldve been a lawyer with all this suing and case resting and judgements...

it would be nice if u would have defined the word "cochran" but as u didn't i am just going to assume its some type of insult and respond with following:

at least i am not predurok

Originally posted by gebriel

it would be nice if u would have defined the word "cochran" but as u didn't i am just going to assume its some type of insult and respond with following:at least i am not predurok

are you just a complete moron or do you just play one on msg. boards??? and why the fuck did you edit your post??? it wasnt corny enough the first time? you wanted to throw in some more cryptic msg's that i have answers for??? come on go to bed already youre done... bye bye... sleeeeep... sleeeeeep!

ve durok, e suka bila... sacee moyee siska e pisda... ve malenka pagrom...

i dout that u are russian. if you are one i recommend u to recheck what u wrote.

moy dorogoy prestetoot bolnoe goluboy kasul i yveren est medicatores catoree mogoot tebe pomoch

i dout that u are russian. if you are one i recommend u to recheck what u wrote.

moy dorogoy prestetoot bolnoe goluboy kasul i yveren est medicatores catoree mogoot tebe pomoch

pomoch moya xopa... pagrom!!!

you wannna break out the french now? or maybe chinese?? i got you on lock with those as well... or do you still wanna struggle with english??? ESL fuck...

pomoch moya xopa... pagrom!!!

you wannna break out the french now? or maybe chinese?? i got you on lock with those as well... or do you still wanna struggle with english??? ESL fuck...

i would tell u start with japanese but seeing how horrible your russian is i dout anyone including me would be able to make out any sense of what u will attempt to write

ESL?

is that a some word that u camed up with all by your self?

no dick... just educate yourself before you try to help others... and yes my russian maybe off because im not russian!!! maybe thats why... like youre english is off becuase youre not american... but some how we figure out what the fuck it is your writing... so please bare with me as, all of us bare with you and your illiterate grammar / sp...

no dick... just educate yourself before you try to help others... and yes my russian maybe off because im not russian!!! maybe thats why... like youre english is off becuase youre not american... but some how we figure out what the fuck it is your writing... so please bare with me as, all of us bare with you and your illiterate grammar / sp...

"just educate yourself before you try to help others"

i am confused on when did i try to help some in relation to english grammar?

there is a differnts in illiterasy as there are illegible and legible words and sentences some of what u wrote in russian is completely illegible.

i would tell u start with japanese but seeing how horrible your russian is i dout anyone including me would be able to make out any sense of what u will attempt to write

ESL?

is that a some word that u camed up with all by your self?

r u one of those Jap-anime loser kids who thinks they can speak the language cause they nutted off to a couple of animated sex scenes?

and u duno what ESL is? ...u have to know..cause with the linguistic skills u posess u were all up in that shit in HS

Originally posted by djmoonshine

dude, where do you come from??? :confused:

you don't know what ESL is, didn't catch the JOHNNY cochran reference... admitting that you're trying to get laid... and just not getting the hint... :smile2:

:idea:

how do you not know who cochran is??? he was in the most famous trial ever... lol... oh well...

r u one of those Jap-anime loser kids who thinks they can speak the language cause they nutted off to a couple of animated sex scenes?

LMAO

How much more abuse is this lil bitch gonna take before he realizes that nobody likes him???