Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this GERBEL character???

Originally posted by dgmodel

whoa, hes got us all figured out... amazing how you know so much about this board and you hate it... but yet youre here... posting on it and reading threads... not only reading but searching through others to find pics of us... wow... having a lil acceptance issues??? feeling left out? cant beat us so you try to make fun out of us??? your attempts are as pathetic as your life, and your life as pathetic as gerbel... so in an effort to save face if i were you id walk away, and forget your password to this msgboard... since obviously its not what you expected nor what youre looking for... so to you i wish you a pleasant day and GodSpeed...

NewYorkLove

Marko/dgmodel

what can I say truth hurts so just except it dgmodel even freeks, goons, nerds, and slobs as u are needs to fill excepted in the society

yes! super!...thank you for that prehistoric answer... you troglodyte... now can you back to your cave...

I see your confusing me with you

u see people such as me live in houses

Animals and rejects such as your self live in caves or better put wilderness

yes! super!...thank you for that prehistoric answer... you troglodyte... now can you back to your cave...

you see there would be no need for the "prehistoric answer" if you didn't ask for it but as u did i had to explain it to you so u could understand it

no there is never a need for an absent minded retort... however you couldve used modern english or just english to explain it... not some cryptic ramblings of a child...

why don't u enlighten me then my dear fuck-up