Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*...kelly osbourne......

misk

this fucking girl has zero talent....i know this doesn't have to do with sex...but what the hell does on this board anyways.......

seriously....everytime i see this slob perform i get pissed.....she can barely move...and has no facial expression....not to mention she looks like she swallowed madonna.....grrrrr.........i cannot be alone in this

Originally posted by misk

this fucking girl has zero talent....i know this doesn't have to do with sex...but what the hell does on this board anyways.......

seriously....everytime i see this slob perform i get pissed.....she can barely move...and has no facial expression....not to mention she looks like she swallowed madonna.....grrrrr.........i cannot be alone in this

:laugh2: yeahh... i feel like the only reason she's getting any type of attn. is cause of who her daddy is... :blank:

I wholeheartedly agree. The bitch is useless. She remakes Madonna?! who the hell is she to cover a madonna song.

She has no talent, and she won't sell because she's fat and ugly. Why is MTV hyping her up? Fuckin' cancel the Osbournes show if this is our punishment.

There are bands and artists out there with profound musical ability that would kill for a chance to be on MTV like that. But no, they get shit. What we are treated to is a fuckin' beast with pink hair.

LOL!! You love those osbornes Eh? :tongue:

i agree... shes living off of her dads wealth and fame... which is just fine as well... because if i had that luxury i would as well... but hey thats life... the rich get richer and the poor have children...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i agree... shes living off of her dads wealth and fame... which is just fine as well... because if i had that luxury i would as well... but hey thats life... the rich get richer and the poor have children...

u do have that luxury..ur a baller..u live off ur dads fame man...so what if u gota braid his shit every weekend? its worth it..u get to push the rented CL55

Originally posted by jenny96

damn, you guys are haters, give a girl some props, its her first time.....jezzzzzz

haters?....not really......this girl does not deserve 'props'....for what~~~mangling a song.....having no stage presence....no style what-so-ever......and if u say she is 'unique' or any of that crap u r wrong....this fucking girl is trying so hard to be 'different' in her style that she looks like a circus freak gone wrong...she is not pink...and she is not madonna....and she definitely needs to not sing..........capitalize on something else...but don't subject us to this crap simply because u r ozzy's daughter........

Originally posted by jenny96

damn, you guys are haters, give a girl some props, its her first time.....jezzzzzz

FIRST TIME AT WHAT?! Given exposure to millions? Having the chance to touch people with the power of music?

Only a handful of people of are allowed such a first time.

She shouldn't be allowed any time.

Ozzy Osboune went through life drinking and doing drugs copiously. But he has talent and thus people worship him. His daughter is pathetic. I would give some serious though to hitting her on the head with a bat.

I can't wait for the backlash to this. MTV should pay dearly for exposing her to the world.