Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

uh-oh - today's father's day!!!

Went to lunch with my dad and sister today for father's day. Dam step brother gave my dad this cool present and shit and i get to look like a bad son because i didnt get him anything, just took him out to lunch. So then my step bro decides to tag along for lunch and goes with my sister, me and dad to get food. Guess who pays for everyone and still looks bad for not getting anything for my dad...ME!!! Fucking A.........that wasnt the worst thing, then my dad decides after lkunch that he suddenly needs to do million things and drags me around baltimore for about an hour. I swear i asked my dad if i should take my car and go sepperatly and he was all like no, why will go together and then come back.....

Hope your's is better then mine....

Originally posted by shlongus

Went to lunch with my dad and sister today for father's day. Dam step brother gave my dad this cool present and shit and i get to look like a bad son because i didnt get him anything, just took him out to lunch. So then my step bro decides to tag along for lunch and goes with my sister, me and dad to get food. Guess who pays for everyone and still looks bad for not getting anything for my dad...ME!!! Fucking A.........that wasnt the worst thing, then my dad decides after lkunch that he suddenly needs to do million things and drags me around baltimore for about an hour. I swear i asked my dad if i should take my car and go sepperatly and he was all like no, why will go together and then come back.....

I just off the phone with my dad and he was like "oh yeah, happy fathers day to you to." and I had to remind him that I don't have kids, then he pissed himself and fell asleep. I love my dad.

Originally posted by shlongus

well, lok at it this way, at least you spent time with him. hell, in the past year i've seen mine once, in x-mas. i still havnet talked to him yet, cell is off, and no one will pick up at home, might have decided to spend the weekend in mexico, in that case i cant get a hold of him.

Originally posted by therunner

I just off the phone with my dad and he was like "oh yeah, happy fathers day to you to." and I had to remind him that I don't have kids, then he pissed himself and fell asleep. I love my dad.

THAT is hilarious

and with your extra-curricular activities, you'll grow up to be just like him:tongue:

Originally posted by therunner

So did everyone at least try to call, write or e-mail thier father(s) yesterday?

I called my dad from upstairs but then he hung up on me. he can be mean at times. at least I made the effort right?